anko P_43119974 Faux Rattan Nursery Clothes Rack Instruction
IN ORDER TO BALANCE OR STABILIZE THE PRODUCT ADJUST THE HEIGHT OF EACH FOOT BY TURNING THE BOLT CLOCKWISE TO RAISE OR ANTHCLOCKWISE
TO LOWER THE FOOT.
- To ensure your child’s safety, this product must be assembled by an adult.
- Please keep out of the child’s reach in an unassembled condition.
- Read and follow all the instructions carefully and ensure the final assembly is correct.
- Take care when unpacking and during assembly
- Dispose of all packing materials carefully after assembly
Regularly check to ensure all fittings remain tight.
- Inspect the product before each use. Never use this product if there are any loose or
- missing fasteners or if it is worn or damaged. Check frequently.
- Any additional or replacement parts should only be obtained from the manufacture or distributor.
- Never substitute parts.
- This item is not a toy. Do not allow children to play with it.
- All assembly fittings are to be tightened properly. Inspect regularly and re-tighten as necessary.
- Surface washable only. Wipe with a soft damp cloth. Dry immediately.
- Ensure the clothes rack is completely dry before use or storage.
- Always store in a clean and dry place. Avoid direct heat and sunlight.
The illustrations shown in this instruction manual are generic.
The manufacturer reserves the right to change any specífication or feature without further notice.
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE USE AND KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
- KEYCODE: 43-119-974
- MADE IN VIETNAM
- FOR AU/NZ: IMPORTED FOR KMART
- STORES IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND.
- KMART CUSTOMER SERVMCE
- AU: 1800 124 125 NZ: 0800 945 995
Documents / Resources
|anko P_43119974 Faux Rattan Nursery Clothes Rack [pdf] Instruction Manual|
P_43119974, Faux Rattan Nursery Clothes Rack, Rattan Nursery Clothes Rack, Nursery Clothes Rack, Clothes Rack, P_43119974, Rack