Mini Disco Light
- USB plug
- Insert the USB plug into 5V 1A adapter (not included).
- First press the switch turn on the Mini Disco Light
- Second press the switch turn off the Mini Disco Light
Rating: DC 5V 400mA
- This is not a toy. Keep this lamp away from small children.
- Do not turn the lamp upside down.
- We recommend use only in dry locations. If used in a moist area or environment, take care not to get water on external areas of the product.
- Do not place in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
- Do not touch the power supply or power cord with wet hands.
- People with limited physical, visual, or mental abilities or lacking proper experience and /or knowledge should never use the device without the supervision of those responsible for their safety or those capable of assistance in using the device.
- The device can be switched off completely only when disconnected from the power supply.
- The manufacture does not bear any responsibility for any damage from failure to comply with this product guide.
Thank you for your purchase from Kmart.
Kmart Australia Ltd warrants your new product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period stated above, from the date of purchase, provided that the product is used in accordance with accompanying recommendations or instructions where provided. This warranty is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Kmart will provide you with your choice of a refund, repair, or exchange (where possible) for this product if it becomes defective within the warranty period. Kmart will bear the reasonable expense of claiming the warranty. This warranty will no longer apply where the defect is a result of alteration, accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect.
Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase and contact our Customer Service Centre on 1800 124 125 (Australia) or 0800 945 995 (New Zealand) or alternatively, via Customer Help at Kmart.com.au for any difficulties with your product. Warranty claims and claims for expenses incurred in returning this product can be addressed to our Customer Service Centre at 690 Springvale Rd, Mulgrave Vic 3170.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian
Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
For New Zealand customers, this warranty is in addition to statutory rights observed under New Zealand legislation
Documents / Resources
|anko Mini Disco Light 42929048 [pdf] User Manual|
anko, Kmart, Mini, Disco Light, 42929048