ANKO KMT085 MAN Gaming Mouse 16K DPI Wireless Instruction Manual
Default Functions Support:
Connect the 2.4G dongle to the PC till the system recognizes and installs the mouse software.
Connect the USB-A to the corresponding port of the PC till the system recognizes and installs the mouse software.
Adjust the sensitivity by pressing the DPI button: 1000-1800-3800-7400-11000-16000.
LED Setting ) Press ON/OFF
button to switch different function. ) Up button: Gaming LOGO light on. ) Middle button: Gaming LOGO light on and RGB light on. ) Down button: Turn off all the functions including the mouse function. ) Press the RGB light effect button to choose from 10 different light effects.
Plug in the provided USB-C cable to the mouse, connect the other end of USB-A to PC. the red indicator light will turn on. When the mouse is fully charged. the indicator light will change to blue.
When the mouse is idle for more than 40s, the mouse will switch into energy soving mode. After 60s, the mouse will enter sleep mode. Click any button to wake the mouse up.
- Please read the instruction manuol before using this device and follow all the safety instructions to avoid damage caused by improper use. )
- Keep the instruction manual for future reference. Should this device be given to o third party. then this instruction manual must also be handed over. )
- Only use this appliance indoors. ) Keep the appliance away from all hot surfaces and naked flames. )
- Always put the appliance on a level. stable. clean, dry surface. Protect the appliance from extreme heat, cold. dust. direct sunlight. humidity and drops or jets of water.
- Do not immerse the appliance in water or in other liquids.
- Do not open the housing under any circumstonces.
- Do not introduce ony objects into the interior of the housing.
- Should the device malfunction due to electrostatic discharge or a short power surge. disconnect it from your computer and then reconnect it again
Customised Software For more customised functions. please visit below to download and install the software. www.crest.com.ou/43161386
When you finished the download. you con find below gaming logo.
Mouse sensitivity: improve pointer precision. ) Double Click Speed: adjust the double-click speed. ) Rolling Speed: adjust the scroll wheel speed.
USB polling Rate
No recognized text !
Set the functions os needed for oll buttons.
- Add any function you need to the buttons. ) Click “Macro”.
- Click “+New”, and name it such as Anko. Click “or. then click “Start Record” to start recording. input keys to define this Macro. Click “Stop Record” to finish the recording.
- Select whether to increase the delay.
- You can then assign created Marco in the button settings interface.
Note: Ensure you click “Apply” to save oll settings. Click “Restore” to reset ony settings.
12 month warranty
Thank you for your purchase from Kmart. Kmart Australia Ltd warrants your new product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period stated above, from the dote of purchase. provided that the product is used in accordance with the accompanying recommendations or instructions where provided. This warranty is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Low. Kmart will provide you with your choice of a refund, repair or exchange (where possible) for this product if it becomes defective within the warranty period. Kmart will bear the reasonable expense of claiming the warranty. This warranty will no longer apply where the defect is a result of alteration. occident. misuse. abuse or neglect. Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase and contact our Customer Service Centre on 1800 124 125 (Australia) or 0800 945 995 (New Zealand) or alternatively. via Customer Help at kmart.conLau for any difficulties with your product. Warranty claims and claims for expense incurred in returning this product can be addressed to our Customer Service Centre at 690 Springvale Rd. Mulgrave VIC 3170. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For New Zealand customers, this warranty is in addition to statutory rights observed under New Zeolond legislation.
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Documents / Resources
|ANKO KMT085 MAN Gaming Mouse 16K DPI Wireless [pdf] Instruction Manual|
KMT085 MAN Gaming Mouse 16K DPI Wireless, MAN Gaming Mouse 16K DPI Wireless, Mouse 16K DPI Wireless, DPI Wireless