anko Automatic Soap Dispenser Instruction Manual
When dispensing, blue light will flash. Place open hand 5cm under dispensing nozzle.
5cm is the best distance
- Open battery compartment and insert 4 AAA batteries, ensure that the polarity is correct. Replace battery cover and screw to close.
- Press the “on” switch, a blue light will flash to show that it is on.
- To fill the dispenser, stand the dispenser upright, slide off cover and pull off lid. Pour in liquid to fill.
- The dispenser will need to be primed on first use, place your hand 5cm from dispensing nozzle a few times to draw the liquid up.
- If the nozzle clogs, gently clean the nozzle to clear any dried debris
- Refill when liquid level is low.
- Do no place in water or allow battery compartment to become wet, the dispenser is not water proof.
- Do not place in direct sunlight
- Remove batteries from the dispenser when not used for extended periods of time or when batteries are exhausted.
Touch Free 200ML
Documents / Resources
|anko Automatic Soap Dispenser [pdf] Instruction Manual|
43024094, Soap Dispenser