Ambient light and wireless charge
Please read the manual carefully before use and keep it well for further use
- Read all the instructions carefully before using.
- Check that the voltage marked on the rating label matches your mains voltage.
- The speaker should not be taken apart or modified.
- Do not place the speaker in constant sunlight or near naked flames such as wood stoves, lit candles, etc.
- Never subject the speaker to high temperatures, damp or dusty environments, heavy vibrations or Impacts.
- Protect your hearing. Listening on high volume for prolonged periods can lead to permanent hearing loss.
- The speaker must only be repaired by qualified service technicians,
- This speaker is splash proof. Do not submerge under water, doing so will result in permanent damage.
- Do not expose the speaker to water while charging.
- Do not ingest the battery. Chemical burn hazard. This product contains a coin/button cell battery. If the coin/button cell battery is swallowed, it can cause severe internal bums in just 2 hours and can lead to fatality. Keep new and used batteries away from children. If the battery compartment does not close securely, stop using the product and keep it away from children. If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention.
This product is intended for use only with the adaptor provided:
Manufacturer. SHENZHEN SHI GUANGKAIYUAN TECHNOLOGY LTD.
The socket-outlet for the AC/DC adaptor of apparatus should be easily accessed during intended used.
Max. operating temperature: 45°C.
1 x Bluetooth speaker, 1 x AC adapter, 1 x remote control, 1 x User manual
Speaker output: 5W
Wireless charger: 5W
Bluetooth Operating frequency: 2.4GHz
This product is compatible with Bluetooth enabled mobile phones and devices. Wireless charge is compatible with smart phones or devices which have wireless charging function.
- Connect the speaker to electric outlet via the AC adapter included.
- Hold the power button for approx. 2 seconds to turn on, you would hear a starting chime.
- Hold it again for approx. 2 seconds to tum off.
Turn on the speaker to be ready for pairing. After 2-3 seconds, you would hear a chimed Bluetooth sound.
Activate the Bluetooth function on your mobile phone or any Bluetooth devices, search the speaker and select the name “anko BT speaker”, and connect the speaker with the device via Bluetooth pairing
The Bluetooth sound is chimed once more after paired.
- Keep the range of 1 meter when pairing. If the pairing was not successful, tum off the speaker and re-pair again.
- After successful pairing, paired devices will remember each other so there is no need to pair again unless pairing information is deleted.
- To pair with a new device, follow steps 1-3 above after disconnected from existing device
- Place smart phone or device on the top circle of the speaker to get charged automatically.
- If not, slightly adjust position of smart phone until get charged.
- Do not place too close with magnetic stripe or RFID card (ID card, credit cards, etc.) to avoid magnetic failure.
- Please keep the distance least 30 cm between implantable medical devices (pacemakers, implantable cochlear, etc.) and the wireless charger, to avoid potential interference with the medical device.
- Some phone case may affect the charging performance. Ensure there is no any metal object between your phone cases or try to take it off before charging.
TWS (True Wireless Stereo) Function: To pair one mobile phone with 2 speakers together
- Make sure you have 2 same model of speakers at your hand, tum on both speakers together, then quickly double click “Power” button of either one, both speakers will into pairing mode to pair with each other first.
- Wait for around 5-10 seconds until two speakers’ “beep” once in sequence, then both LED turn to constant light (the host-speaker in constant blue, and sub-speaker in constant red), which means both speakers paired with each other already.
- Then, activate Bluetooth function of your device and pair with Bluetooth name “anko BT speaker”. You would enjoy music in True Wireless Stereo sound from two speakers simultaneously.
- You can only enjoy TWS function when you have 2 speakers.
- If you want to disconnect existing TWS connection, double click “Power” button of either speaker, the sub-speaker will disconnect, the host speaker will keep playing music.
- If you want to establish TWS connection with 2nd speaker after your device connected with one speaker already, please long press” power “button to disconnect from your existing paired device, then follow above steps 1-3.
- Dimmer: Lightly short press to adjust the brightness from 100%/50%/25%/OFF.
- Change color: Long press to switch colors (7 colors ta choose from)
OPERATION BY REMOTE CONTROL
NOTE: Please remove the plastic tab from the battery cover before use.
Stand by button: After powering on the speaker (by pressing the power button
on the underside of the speaker), short press this button to tum off the light and
Bluetooth. Short press again to tum on the light and Bluetooth.
- Brightness intensity: Change the brightness when the light is fixed on one single colour.
- Light ON/OFF button: Press this button to switch the light on and off.
- Color selection button: When the light is on, press this button to choose your favourite color (6 colors to choose from).
- Color selection button: when the light is on, press this button to choose your favourite color. (7 colors to choose from).
- Music flash button: The light will flash when the music is playing
- Smooth button: 7 colors are scrolling automatically.
- White color button: Press this button and the speaker will display a White color.
- Previous button: When the Bluetooth is connected, and the music is on, press this button to select the previous track.
- Next button: When the Bluetooth is connected, and the music is on, press this button to select the next track.
- Pause and play:When the Bluetooth is connected, and the music is on, press this button to play or pause the music.
- – + Voice – and +: When the Bluetooth is connected, and the music is on, press the “-“ to reduce the volume, press “+” to increase the volume.
BATTERY REPLACEMENT (FOR REMOTE CONTROL)
- When the remote control no longer activates the speaker then replace the battery CR2025.
- To remove the battery, pls follow the instructions on the back of the remote control.
- Pay attention to the polarity of the battery.
- Make sure that battery is inserted the correct way and with the correct polarity
- Remove exhausted battery from the product
- The supply terminals should not be short-circuited
- Dispose of the battery safely
- SWALLOWING MAY LEAD TO SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH IN AS LITTLE AS 2 HOURS DUE TO CHEMICAL BURNS AND POTENTIAL PERFORATION OF THE OESOPHAGUS.
- DISPOSE OF USED BATTERIES IMMEDIATELY AND SAFELY.FLAT BATTERIES CAN STILL BE DANGEROUS.
- EXAMINE DEVICES AND MAKE SURE THE BATTERY COMPARTMENT IS CORRECTLY SECURED, E.G. THAT THE SCREW OR OTHER MECHANICAL FASTENER IS TIGHTENED. DO NOT USE IF COMPARTMENT IS NOT SECURE
- IF YOU SUSPECT YOUR CHILD HAS SWALLOWED OR INSERTED A BUTTON BATTERY,
- CALL THE 24 HOUR POISONS INFORMATION CENTRE IN AUS ON 131126 OR IN NZ 0800 764 766 OR CONTACT YOUR COUNTRY’S EMERGENCY DEPT.
Button cell batteries can cause serious injury or death if swallowed. Dispose of safely! Store batteries out of reach of children!
To avoid possible hearing damage, do not listen at high audio volume for long periods of time.
12 Month Warranty
Thank you for your purchase from Kmart.
Kmart Australia Ltd warrants your new product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period stated above, from the date of purchase, provided that the product is used in accordance with accompanying recommendations or instructions where provided. This warranty is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Kmart will provide you with your choice of a refund, repair or exchange (where possible) for this product if it becomes defective within the warranty period. Kmart will bear the reasonable expense of claiming the warranty. This warranty will no longer apply where the defect is a result of alteration, accident, misuse, abuse or neglect.
Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase and contact our Customer Service Centre on 1800 124 125 (Australia) or 0800 945 995 (New Zealand) or alternatively, via Customer Help at Kmart.com.au for any difficulties with your product. Warranty claims and claims for expense incurred in returning this product can be addressed to our Customer Service Centre at 690 Springvale Rd, Mulgrave Vic 3170.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
For New Zealand customers, this warranty is in addition to statutory rights observed under New Zealand legislation.
Anko Bluetooth Speaker with Ambient Light and Wireless Speaker User Manual