anko A12PRO Bluetooth Wireless Speaker Sunglasses
In the Box
- Sunglasess speaker x 1
- Micro charging cable x1
- User Manual x 1
Location of Controls
Charging the Sunglasses
Insert the small connector of the included USB charging cable into the charging port on the right arm of the sunglasses. Insert the large connector into a USB power port or into a 5V USB adapter (not included) and plug into a wall socket.
The sunglasses’ LED indicator will turn RED when charging and turn OFF when fully charged.
- Press and hold the [ ] button to power the built-in speakers ON or OFF.
- When powered on, the speakers will enter Bluetooth pairing mode, and will automatically re-pair to any previously-paired device in range.
In order to play music on the sunglasses’ built-in speakers, you must be paired to a Bluetooth-enabled device. See the Bluetooth Pairing section on the next page for detailed instruction.
WARNING:These sunglasses comply with the mandatory requirements of the Australian Standard for sunglasses and fashion spectacles. AS/NZS 1067.1:2016 lens category 3, General purpose Sunglasses, High protection against sunglare, Good UV Protection Not for direct observation of the sun. Not for protection against artificial light sources, e.g. solaria. Not for use as eye protection against mechanical impact hazards. Not suitable for driving at night or under conditions of dull light.
- Power the built-in speakers ON. A voice will be heard and the LED indicator will quickly flash RED and BLUE.
- Set your device to search for Bluetooth devices. When it appears, select KM43067381 from the list of found devices.
- After a successful pairing, a voice will be heard and the LED indicator will turn solid BLUE.
Adjusting Playback & Volume
Playback and volume can be adjusted with the controls on your device, or with the controls on the sunglasses listed below.
- Press the  button on the sunglasses to pause and resume playback.
- Press the [+] and [–] buttons to skip tracks.
- Press and hold the [+] and [–] buttons to adjust volume.
Using the Phone Functions
To use the phone functions through the sunglasses, you must be paired to a Bluetooth device.
- Press the  button to answer an incoming call.
- Press the  button to end a call.
- Press and hold the  button to reject an incoming call.
- 2x press the  I button to redial the last outgoing number.
12 month warranty
Thank you for your purchase from Kmart. Kmart Australia Ltd warrants your new product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period stated above, from the date of purchase, provided that the product is used in accordance with the accompanying recommendations or instructions where provided. This warranty is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer law. Kmart will provide you with your choice of a refund, repair oexchange (where possible) for this product if it becomes defective within the warranty period. Kmart will bear the reasonable expense of claiming the warranty. This warranty will no longer apply where the defect is a result of alteration, accident, misuse, abuse or neglect. Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase and contact our Customer Service Centre on 1800 124 125 (Australia) or 0800 945 995 (New Zealand) or alternatively, via Customer Help at kmart.com.au for any dificulties with your product. Warranty claims and claims for expense incurred in returning this product can be addressed to our Customer Service Centre at 690 Springvale Rd, Mulgrave Vic 3170. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
For New Zealand customers, this warranty is in addition to statutory rights observed under New Zealand legislation.
WARNING: Do not dispose of unit in fire or water.
- Never attempt to disassemble and reassemble.
- Waste electrical products should not be disposed of with household waste, please recycle where facilities exist.
- Check with your local authority for recycle advice.
- Keep your device and all accessories out of the reach of children and animals.
- Small parts may cause choking or serious injury if swallowed.
- Avoid exposing your device to very cold or very hot temperatures (below o·c or above 45’C).
- Extreme temperatures can cause deforming of the device and reduce the charging capacity and life of your device.
- Do not allow your device to get wetliquids can cause serious damage.
- Do not handle your device with wet hands
To ensure safe and proper use, read all safety information before using the device. Only use with manufacturer-approved accessories and supplies.
- THIS DEVICE IS NOT A TOY, do NOT allow children or pets to use or play with this device.
- Do not disassemble, modify, or repair the device
- Do not expose the unit to extreme temperatures (heat or cold), open flames, humid, or wet conditions.
- Do not submerge in water.
- Low power may cause poor Bluetooth connection or sound distortion.
- Do not overcharge battery.
- If using with a USB adapte, make sure the adapter is not damaged.
- Do not allow the USB port or the connectors of the supplied USB cable to be exposed to dust, or wate, or come into contact with any conductive mateals such as liquids, metallic powders, etc.
- This device contained a built-in battery and should not be disposed of with regular household waste. Please consult the local authoities on the correct way to dispose of this device.
Documents / Resources
|anko A12PRO Bluetooth Wireless Speaker Sunglasses [pdf] User Manual|
A12PRO, Bluetooth Wireless Speaker Sunglasses