anko 43243471 Magnetic Wireless Charging Pad
Charge for any compatibly wireless charging device such as Apple smartphone.
- Input: USB-C 5V 3A, 9V 3A
- Wireless Output (iPhone): 5W/7.5W
- Wireless Output (Airpod): 5W
- Total Maximum Output: 12.5W
- Connect a USB power adapter (not included) to socket. 2A or above power adapter will be required.
- Connect the USB-C cable to the USB-C port.
- The Cyan LED indicator light will turn on into standby mode.
- Place your wireless charging device on the wireless charging pad, Cyan LED indicator light on and start charging.
- To achieve fast wireless charging, a Quick Charge 3.0 or higher power adapter will be required.
Indicator light identification:
|Color of indicator||Working status|
|Off||No power connected|
|Cyan||Wireless Charging & Fully charged (iPhone)|
|Cyan Flashing (Error detected)||A metal object detected on wireless charging area.|
- When iPhone is fully charged, LED will stay Cyan.
- When Android phone is fully charged, LED indicator will off.
- Do not disassemble or throw into fire or water, to avoid damage.
- Do not use wireless charger in severely hot, humid or corrosive environments, to avoid circuit damage and occurs leakage phenomenon.
- Do not place too close with magnetic stripe or chip card (ID card, credit cards, etc.) to avoid magnetic failure.
- Please keep the distance at least 30cm between implantable medical devices
(pacemakers, implantable cochlear, etc.) and the wireless charger, to avoid potential interference with the medical device.
- To take care of the children, to ensure that they won’t play the wireless charger as a toy.
The magnetic wireless charging efficiency may be affected by some phone cases. Try to remove the phone cases or use suitable magnetic phone case if necessary. Make sure there is no metal foreign object between the charging pad and phone case when charging.
12 Month Warranty
Thank you for your purchase from Kmart.
Kmart Australia Ltd warrants your new product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period stated above, from the date of purchase, provided that the product is used in accordance with accompanying recommendations or instructions where provided. This warranty is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Kmart will provide you with your choice of a refund, repair or exchange (where possible) for this product if it becomes defective within the warranty period. Kmart will bear the reasonable expense of claiming the warranty. This warranty will no longer apply where the defect is a result of alteration, accident, misuse, abuse or neglect.
Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase and contact our Customer Service Centre on 1800 124 125 (Australia) or 0800 945 995 (New Zealand) or alternatively, via Customer Help at Kmart.com.au for any difficulties with your product. Warranty claims and claims for expense incurred in returning this product can be addressed to our Customer Service Centre at 690 Springvale Rd, Mulgrave Vic 3170.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
For New Zealand customers, this warranty is in addition to statutory rights observed under New Zealand legislation.
Documents / Resources
|anko 43243471 Magnetic Wireless Charging Pad [pdf] User Manual|
43243471 Magnetic Wireless Charging Pad, 43243471, Magnetic Wireless Charging Pad, Charging Pad