- Please read this product manual carefully.
- Do not touch the power supply or power cord with wet hands.
- Only use the included cable with the light.
- Use only a microfiber and dry cloth for cleaning the product.
- Operate carefully to not cause any damage by dropping or physical shocking it.
- Do not leave the product in excessive heat, high temperatures can cause the product to malfunction.
- The light source of this luminaire is not replaceable.
- When the light source reaches its end of life,the whole luminaire shall be replaced.
- The external flexible cable or cord of this luminaire cannot be replaced; if the cord is damaged, the luminaire shall be destroyed.
- For indoor use only.
LED neon strip light (3M)
Five mounting clip
How to use:
- Fully unroll the neon light before use. Use the mouming clip to fix the neon light on wood surface. Ensure there is no wire or cable under the mounting area.
- .Jnsert the plug into the power supply.
- Press the button to switch on or change the I ight modes.
A. Long press to turn on/off the neon strip light.
8. Short press the controller button to change the light mode.
There are three light modes: constant/ light wave/flash.
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Documents / Resources
|anko 43190423 LED Neon Light [pdf] Instruction Manual|
43190423 LED Neon Light, 43190423, LED Neon Light, Neon Light, Light