anko 43187157 MAN Karaoke Speaker
Please read user manual carefully before use
- Bluetooth° karaoke speaker x1
- 3.5mm AUX-in cable x1
- wired microphone x 1
- micro USB charging cable x 1
- user manual x1
Speaker enters Bluetooth paring mode by defaut when switched on, LED indicator light flash in blue, indicating it is ready to pair with a Bluetooth device
- In the Bluetooth menu on the media device, search for “KM43187157 and connect.
- Type Password “o00 or 1234” if passWord requested.
- You will hear a prompt sound once the spedker is connected successfully. Ihdicator light in solid
Use a 3.5mm audio cable to connect your device through the AUX-IN port. Choose the music from your media device and play.
TF Card Function:
Insert a TF card (up to 16G) into the TF card slot, the speaker will play sound track automatically from the TF card.
USB Driver Function:
- Insert a USB disk (up to 32G) into the 6) USB port, the speaker will play sound track automatically from the USB disk.
- Insert the wired microphone into (D microphone jack and switch on the wired Mic.
- YOu can start to use Mic.
- TWS Paring
- Press and hold (8) M button to for TWS paring. you will hear prompt sound once paired successfully. Press and hold 8) M button to cancel T WS paring.
- This speaker is powered by a rechargeable battery. Please use provided micro-USB cable for
- Plug the micro-USB cable end to the unit and the other USB A end into a wall charger or other 5V charging devices.
LED light ON/OFF
Press and hold D Play/Pause button to turn on/off LED light.
How to use this Spedker
- Pause: Press button
- Play Press:button LED ON/OFF
- Press and hold:button
- Next Track: Press+button to skip the track
- Previous Track: Press button to skip the track
- Volume Up: Press and hold+ button to increase volume
- Volume Down: Press and hold button to decrease volume
- Power On/OFF: Switch button
- TWS Paring: Press and hold M button
- Model No: 43187157
- Bluetooth Paring Name: KM43187157
- Bluetooth Version: V5.1
- Bluetooth Working Distance: 10 Meters
- Driver Size: 4″ X 1
- Power Output: 5W
- Frequency Response: 100Hz -20kHz
Powered by rechargeable battery
12 month warranty
Thank you for your purchase from Kmart.
Kmart AUstralid Ltd warrants your new product to be free trom detects in materidis and workmanship tor the period stated above, from the date ot purchase, provided that the product is used in accordance with the accompanying recommendations or instructions where provided. This warranty is in addition to your rights under tne Australian consumer Law.
Kmart will provide you with your choice of a refund, repair or exchange (where possible) for this product if it becomes defective within the warranty period. Kmart wIll bear the redsonable expense of claiming the warranty. his warranty will no longer apply where the derect is a result of diteration, accident, misuse, abuse or neglect.
Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase and contact our Customer Service Centre on 1800 124 125 Australia) or 0800 945 995 (New Zealand) or alternatively, via Customer Help at kmart.com.au for any dimCultiesWitn uour product.Warranty claims and laims tor expense incurred iD rerurning this product can be dddressea to our Custome Service Centre at O70 Springvle ka, Muigrave vic 3l/O. Our goods come with guarantees that Cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitledto a replacement or refund tor a major raiure and compensation ror any other reasondbly toreseedble losSS or aualitu and the failure doesotomTt t OepIaced tne goods Tail to be of acceptable quditg ana the Tanure does not amount to a majOr Tanure.
For New Zealand customers, this warranty is in addition to statutory rights observed under New Zealand egisiation.
The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth sIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by KMART AUSTRALIA is under licence.
Warning: nor Oispose or unit in nre 0r water. Never attempt to aisossemble ona reassemble. Waste electricol proaucts should not be disposed of with household waste, please recycle where facilities exist. > Check ith your local authority for recycle advice. KeepP your device and all accessories out or the redch of chilaren and animals. Small parts mau cause bove 45 CFxtreme temneratures con cause deforming.of the device and reduce the charaing canacitu and ffe of uur device. ) Do not allow your device to get wet-liquids can cause serious damage. Do not handle your device with wet hands.
- Bright white uncoated paper
- Double sided
- Single fold
- 148.5 x 210 Folded Size
CHANGE LOG CREST INTERNAL USE ONLY
ARTWORK SHOULD NOT BE AMENDED WITHOUT PRIOR AGREEMENT FROM CREST. ALL ARTWORK MUSI BE APPROVED BY CREST PRIOR TO MASS PRODUCTION.
IF THERE ARE QUERIES ABOUT THIS ARTWORK PLEASE CONTACT:
Documents / Resources
|anko 43187157 MAN Karaoke Speaker [pdf] Instruction Manual|
43187157 MAN Karaoke Speaker, MAN Karaoke Speaker, 43187157 Karaoke Speaker, Karaoke Speaker, Speaker, 43187157