anko 43186167 LED Strip Light 5M Music
When using products, to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and/or injury to persons,basic safety precautions should always be followed,including:
For Your SAFETY
Read all instructions carefully, even if you are quite familiar with the product.
- Do not look directly into the light source or point it into the eyes of others. This can lead to retinal damage.
- Disconnect the Light from the mains when the lamp is no longer in use.
- Cease to use the light immediately if it begins to visibly smoke or give off unusual smells.
- Do not allow this product to be used as a toy. Close attention is necessary when used nearby children.
- This device is not intended to be used by persons (including children) with limited physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack o f experience and/or lack of knowledge, unless they are supervised by a person responsible for their safety or they gave instructions on how to use the device. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the device.
- Before using for the first time, please check whether the current type and mains voltage comply with the information given on the nameplate.
- Electric shock! Never immerse the device, power adapter, or RGB controller in water or other liquids.
- Only operate the device in conjunction with the supplied mains adapter and controller.
- Do not expose the device to extreme temperatures and humidity.
- Never carry the adapter by the cord or to disconnect from an outlet; instead, grasp the adapter and pull to disconnect it. Do not pull cord around sharp edges or corners.
- If the adapter is damaged, the adapter must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard. This product has not been designed for any uses other than those specified in this booklet.
- Power supply – Input voltage 220-240V50/60Hz
- Power supply -Output voltage 12V 2A
- ED strip Total consumption Max. 24W
- Remote control Power supply 1x 3V CR2025
Care And Maintenance
Switch the device off and disconnect the charger from the socket before cleaning.
Clean the product with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use any form of abrasive cleaner or solvents to clean the unit. Never dip the LED strip into liquids.
Caution: Never use a damaged product (e.g., worn cable, cracked casing).
- Always store the light in a dry area.
- Protect the light from direct sunlight.
Before First Use
- Remove all packaging materials and inspect the device for damage.
- The remote controller is powered by a CR2025 lithium battery.
- The battery is included in the delivery and already inserted in the battery compartment in the bottom of the remote controller.
- Pull out the insulation tape from the battery compartment to activate the remote controller.
Battery Replacing (For Remote Control)
- The remote control requires one “CR2025” type 3-volt lithium battery (included). Replace with a new same type battery only.
- Place the remote control with the control buttons facing downward.
WARNING: Button cell Batteries are Hazardous (new or used). Keep away from children. Button Cell Batteries can cause severe or fatal injuries in 2 hours or less if they are swallowed or placed inside any part of the body. If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted
a button cell battery, call the 24hour poisons information center in Australia on 131126 or in New Zealand 0800 764 766 or contact your country’s emergency dept.
Used batteries must be disposed of in the garbage or a battery recycle facility.
LED Strip Installation
Before adhering strip lights, clean the surface of the area you will be placing the lights on. It is recommended to apply your strip lights on smooth stable surfaces. It should not be placed on rough, textured or painted wall surfaces or any surfaces that can bend or move.
- Remove the protective film form the double-sided adhesive tape
- Stick the LED strip on a clean, dry and grease- free surface.
- Connect the strip light to the controller.
- Connect the mains plug to the LED driver
- Plug the mains plug into a suitable socket.
- Color selection buttons: 20 single colors
- Timer button: 1H/2H/3H/4H
- Brightness button: 1/4,1/2,3/4, full brightness
- JUMP3/JUMP7: different kinds of LED color jump
- FADE3/FADE7: different kinds of LED color change
- QUICK/SLOW: control the speed of JUMP3/7, FADE3/7, AUTO and FLASH button
- AUTO: the auto select with cycle through all programs
- FLASH: 7kinds of LED color flash
- Music1: light off when capture sound, will flash and change light color
- Music2: stable light, when capture sound, will change light color
- Music3: breathe mode, when capture sound, will change light color
- Music4: LED color change, when capture sound, will change light color
As there have several color change procedures in music 2/3/4, t he light color sequence will show different when compare two sets of strip lights in the same mode.
Noted: There’s a built-in microphone inside the controller, please place your music playing device near the controller for better results. The sensitivity of the sound control will be affected by external factors, some may get quickly feedback and change the light color, some may receive slowly feedback and keep no change
Documents / Resources
|anko 43186167 LED Strip Light 5M Music [pdf] Instruction Manual|
43186167 LED Strip Light 5M Music, 43186167, LED Strip Light 5M Music, Light 5M Music, 5M Music