Firework LED light
Read all instructions carefully, even if you are quite familiar with the product.
Please test the LED light before sticking it to the wall.
Care And Maintenance
- Do not bend the strip light or play with the LED strip as this can lead to damage to the LEDs.
- This is not a toy. Close attention is necessary when used nearby children.
- Clean the product with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use any form of abrasive cleaner or solvents to clean the unit.
Never dip the LED strip into liquids.
- Caution: Never use a damaged product (e.g., worn cable, cracked casing).
- Dependent on painted surfaces, they may be susceptible to damage from the LED strip lights if removed from the wall. The bond of the paint to the wall is often less than the bond of the film to the paint. Proper removal techniques may help minimize damage.
Firework LED Strip Installation
- Test the LED strip, and ensure all LED/functions are working prior to sticking them to the wall
- Strips work best on clean, smooth surfaces, so wipe the wall with isopropyl rubbing alcohol (methylated spirits)
first. This will ensure your strip bonds properly with the wall.
- Avoid using other surface sprays or cleaning wipes, which may leave a slippery residue.
- Remove the protective film from the double-sided adhesive tape. Always peel it from the end of the strip toward the center, do not bend the strip more than 90deg, as this may damage the wire connection.
- Connect the strip light to the in-line controller (ensuring that the arrows are aligned)
- Connect the USB end to a USB port or use a standard 5V 2.1A phone charger (not included) for the best overall performance. 5V 1A charger is not suitable to power this firework light.
- Note: There’s a built-in microphone inside the controller, for best results, place your music-playing device near the controller.
IR remote use 2 x AAA batteries (not included)
IR remote operating range: 5 meters, please ensure you point the remote to the IR sensor
* Each music mode contains two different music functions
To replace batteries:
1. Carefully open the battery compartment and remove exhausted batteries.
2. Replace with new batteries (Recommended Alkaline batteries) and refit the base.
Do not mix old and new batteries. Replace all batteries of a set at the same time.
Non-rechargeable batteries are not to be recharged.
Rechargeable batteries are only to be charged under adult supervision
Different types of batteries or new and used batteries are not to be mixed
Insert batteries with the correct polarities.
Exhausted batteries are to be removed from the product
Remove batteries when not in use for a prolonged period of time.
The supply terminals are not to be short-circuited
Dispose of batteries immediately in accordance with your local council.
MIRABELLA INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD
1 MIRABELLA DRIVE, TULLMARINE, VIC, AUSTRALIA 3043
TOLL FREE: 1800 636 528, www.mirabella.com.au
Documents / Resources
|anko 43184125 Firework LED Light [pdf] Instruction Manual|
43184125 Firework LED Light, 43184125, Firework LED Light