anko 43183371 Bluetooth Portable Party Speaker
- Bluetooth party speaker x 1
- wired microphone x 1
- 3.5mm aux-in cable x 1
- micro USB charging cable x 1
- user manual x 1
- Power/Volume Knob
- LED Indicator Light
- AUX-IN Port
- Charging Port DC in 5
- TF Card Slot / USB Port
- Previous /M.PRI
- Model Selecting / LED On/Of
- Echo Knob
- Microphone Volume
- Microphone Jack
- Display Screen
How To Use This Speaker
- Pause: Press the button
- Play: Press the button
- Next Track: Press the button to skip the track
- Recording: Press and hold (Please insert USB driver/TF card before using)
- Previous Track: Press the button to skip the track
- Volume Up/ Down: Turn the volume knob
- Power ON/OFF: Switch the power knob
- LED ON/OFF: Press and hold the Button
- Microphone ECHO Up/Down: Turn the ECHO volume knob
- Microphone Volume Up/Down: Turn the mic volume knob
- Speaker enters Bluetooth paring mode by default when switched on, display screen flashes “bLUE, indicating it is ready to pair with a Bluetooth device.
- In the Bluetooth menu on the media device, search for “KM43183371” and connect. Type
- Password “0000” or “1234” if the password request.
- You will hear a prompt sound once the speaker is connected successfully. “bLUE shows via 3 display screens.
AUX in Mode
- Press9 PoWER to choose AUX-IN mode then the display screen will show “AUX, use a 3.5mm
- Aux-in cable to connect your device. Choose the music from your media device and play it.
- Adjust (The o volume knob to increase/decrease volume.
USB Driver Mode:
- Insert the USB driver (up to 32G) into the USB port. It will play an audio track automatically and shows J58 23 via the display screen.
- Press the button for the next track, and press button for the previous track. Adjust (The o volume knob to increase/decrease volume.
TF Card Mode:
- Insert the TF card (up to 64G) into ) the USB port. It will play an audio track automatically and shows
- TF 23 via the display screen.
- Press the button for the next track, and press the button for the previous track. Adjust the O volume knob to increase/decrease volume.
- Insert the wired microphone into the 2-microphone jack and switch on the wired microphone.
- You can start to use a microphone.
- Insert the USB driver or TF card into the respective port and plug in the wired microphone to the 2-microphone jack.
- Press and hold the button, and music or soundtrack from your USB driver or TF card will stop and then shows “” via a display screen, you can start via the microphone. Press and hold the button to end the recording.
- Note: Recorded soundtrack will be saved in a USB driver or TF card
M.PRI (Microphone Priority) Function:
- Music sounds off while you are speaking or singing via a microphone, and music back on the moment when you stop speaker or singing via a microphone.
- Under Bluetooth/USB driver/TF card mode, press and hold the button to activate the function and it will show “OPEN” via the display screen. Press and hold the button to cancel the function and it will show “OFF” via the display screen.
- Both speakers are powered on and select BT mode, Press and hold the button (either one speaker) to enter TWS Pairing.
- You can hear voice prompt when paring successfully.
- Press and Hold the button to cancel TWS.
LED Light ON/OFF
Press and hold MODEL to turn the ON/OFF LED light.
- This speaker is powered by a rechargeable battery. Please use provided micro-USB cable for charging
- Plug the micro-USB cable end to the unit and the other USB A end into a wall charger or other 5V charging devices
- Model No: 43183371
- Bluetooth Pairing Name: KM43183371
- Version: V5.0 Multimedia Bluetooth chipset
- Working Distance: 10 Metres
- Power Output: 20W
- Driver Size: 8″ X1+TX 1
- Powered by a rechargeable battery
12-month warranty Thank you for your purchase from Kmart. Kmart Australia Ltd warrants your new product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period stated above, from the date of purchase, provided that the product is used in accordance with the accompanying recommendations or instructions where provided. This warranty is in addition to your rights under Australian Consumer Law. Kmart will provide you with your choice of a refund, repair, or exchange (where possible) for this product if it becomes defective within the warranty period. Kmart will bear the reasonable expense or claim the Warranty. Inis warranty will no longer apply where tne direct is a result or aeration, dissident, misuse, use, or neglect. Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase and contact our Customer Service Centre on 1800 124 125 (Australia) or 0800 945 995 (New Zealand) or alternatively, via Customer Help at kmart.com.au for any difficulties with your product. Warranty claims and claims for expenses incurred in returning this product can be addressed to our Customer Service Centre at 690 Springvale Rd, Mulgrave Vic 3170. Our goods come With guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. YOu are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For New Zealand customers, this warranty is in addition to statutory rights observed under New Zealand legislation.
Documents / Resources
|anko 43183371 Bluetooth Portable Party Speaker [pdf] Instruction Manual|
43183371, Bluetooth Portable Party Speaker, Portable Party Speaker, Bluetooth Party Speaker, Party Speaker, Speaker