anko 43157198 Soundbar 40W HDMI ARC
This product shall be supplied by a power source not exceeding PS1 only. This Bluetooth Speaker shall be charged by the supplied charging unit only.
- The batteries in this pnxtuct ore not replaceable.
- During Use, Starage or Transportation the battery should not be subjected to extremely low temperatures, or low air pressure at high altitude.
- If the battery is exposed to extremely high temperatures it could result in on explosion or the leaking of flammable liquid or gos.
- Please toke care when disposing of the unit: disposal in a fire, oven, mechanically crushing or cutting machine could result in the battery exploding.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
WARNING: HIGH VOLTAGE. DO NOT OPEN IT. DO NOT REMOVE THE COVER (OR BACK). NO USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE. REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL.
- WARNING: HIGH VOLTAGE. DO NOT OPEN IT.
- DO NOT REMOVE THE COVER (OR BACK). NO USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE. REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL.
- ATTENTION: THE EXCLAMATION POINT WITHIN AN EQUILATERAL TRIANGLE IS INTENDED TO ALERT THE USER TO THE PRESENCE OF
IMPORTANT OPERATING AND MAINTENANCE (SERVICING) INSTRUCTIONS IN THE LITERATURE ACCOMPANYING THE APPLIANCE, ENTRUSTING A QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL TO CHECK AND REPAIR.
- Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the mechanical fastener is tightened.
- Do not use if compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used batteries immediately and safely. Batteries can still be dangerous.
- Batteries must NOT be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine or fire. Danger of explosion if battery is incorrectly replaced. Replace battery with the same or equivalent type.
- Use the device only as directed.
- To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, DO NOT expose this device to liquids or moisture. Do not place near vessels containing liquids of any kind.
- Use caution when inserting/removing the plug from the electrical outlet.
- Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance will void the user’s warranty.
- DO NOT place this unit directly on to items with soft. porous or sensitive finishes
- HDMI ARC part
- USB port
- Line in port
- Coaxial port
- Optical port
- DC IN port
- Wall mount hole
- Power & Mode button: press and hold to Switch ON/OFF the soundbar; press to change between modes: Bluetooth®/Line In/HD Ml/Optical
- Play/Pause & Mute: press to PLAY/PAUSE music; press and hold to mute the soundbar
- Vol + & Next: press to increase volume; press and hold to skip to next track
- Vol- & Prev: press to decrease volume; press and hold to previous track
BATTERY: AAAx2 battery required (not included)
How to use this Speaker
Mounting the Soundbar:
- Measure a width of 575mm on the wall. Bluetooth nome is KM43157198
- Mark the position of mounting plate on the wall using a pencil. Insert wall anchors (not included) into wall. Use appropriate wan anchors to support the weight of the product(1.50KG).
- Screw directly into the wall anchors
- Put the soundbar onto the mounting screws. Make sure they are firm and stable
Connecting the AC adaptor
- Connect the small end of the AC adaptor to the DC IN port on the side of the sound bar
- Plug the AC adaptor to the available power outlet.
- Press and hold PLAY/PAUSE button or press(!) on the remote control to turn on or off the soundbar (Connecting diagram)
- Press and hold (!) button or press <!> on the remote control to switch the soundbar on, and it will enter the Bluetooth mode automatically with both sound alerts and red indicator flashing. The soundbar is ready to pair.
Note: The soundbar will be switched off automatically when it not connected to any music device within 10 minutes.
- In the Bluetooth menu on the media device, search for “KM43157198” and connect. Type Password “0000” or “1234” if password requested.
- You will hear a prompt sound once the soundbar is connected successfully. The red bl: indictor will stay on.
LINE IN Function:
- Plug in 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable into line in port, and other side into the device.
- Press <!> button on the soundbar or MODE button on the remote control to change to line in Mode. The red indicator RUH will stay on.
- Connect the Coaxial out jack from the external audio r:,layer (such as TV, DVD player, etc) to the Coaxial IN jack on the rear of the unit with RCA cable (not included)
- Press (!) button on the soundbar or Made/COAX button on the remote control to switch to the Coaxial mode. The red indicator [ORH will stay on.
- Connect the Optical out jack from the external audio player (such as TV, DVD player etc.) to the OPTICAL IN jack on the rear of the unit with the optical connection cable (not included).
- Press Mode button on the soundbar or MODE/ ARC button on the remote control to switch to OPTICAL mode. The red OPI:: indictor will stay on.
- Connect the HDMI cable (not included) into the HDMI ARC port and plug another side to TV or other devices with HDMl(ARC) port.
- Press Mode button on the soundbar or MODE/ ARC button on the remote control to switch to HDMI mode. The red indictor Ar[ will stay on.
- Refer to the TV or other devices user manual for HDMI ARC / Coaxial / Optical output setting use Function
- Plug in USB player to the USB port at the rear panel of the soundbar
- Press MODE button on the soundbar or MODE on the remote control to change to USB Mode. The red indicator ‘”0 1:23 will display.
- Model No: 43157198
- Paring Name: KM43157198
- Version: V5.2 Multimedia Bluetooth chipset
- Working Distance: 10 Meters
- Output pawer: 40W
- Powered by AC Mains
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 85±3dB
- AC Adaptor
- Brand: anko
- Model: 43157198
- Input: 13V=3.5A
12 month warranty
- Thank you for your purchase from Kmart.
- Kmart Australia Ltd warrants your new product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period stated above, from the date of purchase, provided that the product is used in accordance with the accompanying recommendations or instructions where provided. This warranty is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Low.
- Kmart will provide you with your choice of a refund, repair or exchange (where possible) for this product if it becomes defective within the warranty period. Kmart will bear the reasonable expense of claiming the warranty. This warranty will no longer apply where the defect is a result of alteration, accident, misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase and contact our Customer Service Centre on 1800 124125 (Australia) or 0800 945 995 (New Zealand) or alternatively, via
- Customer Help at kmart.com.au for any difficulties with your product. Warranty claims and claims for expense incurred in returning this product can be addressed to our
- Customer Service Centre at 690 Springvale Rd, Mulgrave Vic 3170.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- For New Zealand customers, this warranty is in addition to statutory rights observed under New Zealand legislation.
The [email protected] word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by KMART AUSTRALIA is under licence.
WARNING Do not dispose of unit in fire or woter. , Never attempt to disassemble ond reassemble.
- Waste electrical products should not be disposed of with household waste, please recycle where facilities exist.
- Check with your local authority for recycle advice.
- Keep your device and all accessories out of the reach of children and animals.
- Small parts may cause choking or serious injury if swallowed.
- Avoid exposing your device to very cold or very hot temperatures (below o·c or above 45″C).
- Extreme temperatures con cause deforming of the device and reduce the charging capacity and life of your device.
- Do not allow your device to get wet-liquids can cause serious damage.
- Do not handle your device with wet hands.
- Bluetooth® HDMI soundbor
- AC adaptor
- 3.5mm audio cable
- remote control( AAAx2 battery required, not included)
- user manual
Artwork Proof Date: 02.02.2022
Number of artboards: 1
- Bright white uncoated paper
- Y:0 K:100
Double sided Folded in the centre 148.5 x 210 Folded Size
ARTWORK SHOULD NOT BE AMENDED WITHOUT PRIOR AGREEMENT FROM CREST. ALL ARTWORK MUSI BE APPROVED BY CREST PRIOR TO MASS PRODUCTION. IF THERE ARE QUERIES ABOUT TH IS ARTWORK PLEASE CONTACT:
EMAIL: [email protected]
© The Crest Company 2022. All rights reserved.
Documents / Resources
|anko 43157198 Soundbar 40W HDMI ARC [pdf] User Manual|
43157198 Soundbar 40W HDMI ARC, 43157198, Soundbar 40W HDMI ARC