anko 43148660 Mini Greenhouse
- Step 1: Insert the 4pcs long tube (A) into the round connector (E) to form a square shape, then insert the 4pcs short tube (C) into the round connector (E) vertically. Fig 1.
- Step 2: Connect the flat connector (D) and long tube (A) together, then insert into the short tube (C). Fig 2.
- Step 3: Insert the bend tube (B) into hexagonal connector (F), and connect them together with a long tube (A). Fig 3.
- Step 4: Insert the 4pcs bend tube (B) into the flat connector (D) from step 2. Fig 4.
- Step 5: Unfold the PVC cover and open the zipper. Assemble the PVC cover over the frame, then tie each belt on the cover to the frame. To ﬁx the frame to the ground ﬁrmly, tie one end of the thread to the loop of the cover and the other end to the peg (H). 4pcs pegs should be inserted on the ground. Fig 5. To keep the greenhouse open, you can roll up the door and tie with the two belts. Fig 6.
WARNING: ADULT ASSEMBLY REQUIRED.
- KEYCODE: 43-148-660
- MADE IN CHINA
- KMART AUSTRALIA LIMITED
- FOR AU/NZ: IMPORTED FOR KMART STORES IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND.
- KMART AUSTRALIA -690 SPRINGVALE ROAD, MULGRAVE, VIC 3170 AUSTRALIA
- KMART NEW ZEALAND – REGIONAL OFFICE C/O KMART PAPATOETOE STORE, HUNTERS PLAZA, GREAT SOUTH ROAD, PAPATOETOE, AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND.
- KMART CUSTOMER SERVICE
- AU: 1800 124 125
- NZ: 0800 945 995
Documents / Resources
|anko 43148660 Mini Greenhouse [pdf] Instruction Manual|
43148660, Mini Greenhouse, 43148660 Mini Greenhouse