anko 43126484 Gaming Keyboard
- Interface type: USB
- Size: 454 mm x 185mm x36mm
- Operating Voltage: 4.5V-5.5V
- Operating Current: 120mA
- Supports Windows: VISTA / 7/ 8/10
How to use
- Turn on your computer.
- Insert the USB interface of keyboard into a USB port of your computer (better choose the USB port locating on the back of the chassis instead of those on the front)
- Wait for 1 minute, and your keyboard will automatically read by your computer with no extra driver needed.
Note: This is a plug & play keyboard no need of any driver.) Status Indicator: “Caps Lock”, “Num Lock”, “SL”
KEYBOARD LOCK FUNCTION
Press “ Fn+W”, Keys W 、S 、A 、D can exchange to ↑ 、 ↓ 、 ← 、 →
Press to turn on/oﬀ the backlight
Keyboard lock function
Fn+ Lock the wiN key
- Insert the USB cable into another USB port of the computer
- 1f you were using a USB hub, try to connect the keyboard directly with your computer.
- It would be better to plug it into USB ports locating on the back of the chassis instead of those on the front
- Check USB hub for foreign objects or dust
- Unplugand reinsert the USB connector
- Restart the computer.
12 Month Warranty
Thank you for your purchase from Kmart. Kmart Australia Ltd warrants your new product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period stated above, from the date of purchase, provided that the product is used in accordance with accompanying recommendations or instructions where provided. This warranty is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law. Kmart will provide you with your choice of a refund, repair or exchange (where possible) for this product if it becomes defective within the warranty period. Kmart will bear the reasonable expense of claiming the warranty. This warranty will no longer apply where the defect is a result of alteration, accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect.
Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase and contact our Customer Service Centre on 1800 124 125 (Australia) or 0800 945 995 (New Zealand) or alternatively, via Customer Help at Kmart.com.au for any difficulties with your product. Warranty claims and claims for expenses incurred in returning this product can be addressed to our Customer Service Centre at 690 Springvale Rd, Mulgrave Vic 3170. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For New Zealand customers, this warranty is in addition to statutory rights observed under New Zealand legislation.
Documents / Resources
|anko 43126484 Gaming Keyboard [pdf] Instruction Manual|
43126484, Gaming Keyboard, 43126484 Gaming Keyboard