43105229 True Wireless Earbuds
- TWS earphone
- Charging cable
- Extra S/L size ear tips
How to use these earphones:
Model No: 43105229
Pause Press either MF button
Play Press either MF button
Redial Double click the right MF button
Previous Press the left MF button three times quickly
Next Press the right MF button three times quickly
Power ON / OFF
Removing Earphones from the charging case will automatically turn them on
Placing Earphones into a charging case will automatically turn them off
Pairing the earphone withBluetooth® devices
- Go to ” Bluetooth Settings on your Bluetooth device (phone, tablet, etc.)
- Turn the Bluetooth ON, on your device
- Open the charging case and remove the Earphones, they will automatically turn on (or can be turned on manually). The LED indicators on the left and right Earphones will flash blue and red as they automatically sync to each other.
- Once synced the Earphones will enter pairing mode, which is identifiable by one Earphone slowly flashing Blue while the other continues to flash Blue and Red.
- On your Bluetooth Device, select the pairing name of your Earphones on the list of available devices. The pairing name is Anko 43105229. The Earphone LED indicator will slowly flash blue once connected (Troubleshooting tip: if the Earphones do not connect to your device, turn the Earphones OFF, turn your device’s Bluetooth OFF and then back ON, then repeat the pairing process)
Your Earphones are designed to automatically sync to each other when turned ON, however, if they ever fail to sync, please follow the below instructions to re-sync the left and right earphones
- Remove the Earphones from the charging case, ensuring both Earphones are turned ON
- Double click both right and left earphones buttons in quick successions to re-sync the earphone, or double click to cancel the pairing of both earbuds when they do not pair with devices (phone, tablet, etc .)
- Put the earphones into the charging case, then you can repeat the above paring process.
When there is an incoming call, the unit will pause the playback and ring to alert you of the call. To answer the call, press either of the earphone MF buttons. To end a call, press either of the earphone MF buttons again. To decline an incoming call, press and hold either MF button for 2 seconds.
Press either the left or right earphone MF button once to pause playback, press either earphone MF button once again to resume playback. Press the left MF button three times to play the previous track. Press the right MF button three times to play the next track.
Connect the USB-C charging cable into the socket on the charging case.
- Plug the cable into a standard USB 5V power output.
- The LED indicator will flash blue while the case is charging and will turn blue when fully charged.
(Note: Before using the charging case for the first time, we recommend you fully charge the battery. A full charge takes around 2 hours).
- When fully charged, unplug the charging cable from the power socket.
Note: The charging case will stop working when the battery is low.
|Charging voltage:||5V d.c|
|Support profiles:||A2DP, AVRCP, HFP|
|Working Distance:||10 meters|
|Music Time :||7 Hours|
|Talk time:||5 Hours|
|Standby time:||60 Hours|
|Charging Case:||1.5-2 Hours|
|Pairing window time:||10 minutes|
Non-play automatic power save mode:
after 30 seconds the earphone will enter power save mode and then automatically switch off when the low battery alarm sounds.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth® SIG, Inc.,
and any use of such marks by KMART AUSTRALIA is under license.
Thank you for your purchase from Kmart.
Kmart Australia Ltd warrants your new product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period stated above, from the date of purchase, provided that the product is used in accordance with the accompanying recommendations or instructions where provided. This warranty is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Kmart will provide you with your choice of a refund, repair, or exchange (where possible) for this product if it becomes defective within the warranty period. Kmart will bear the reasonable expense of claiming the warranty. This warranty will no longer apply where the defect is a result of alteration, accident, misuse, abuse or neglect.
Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase and contact our Customer Service Centre on 1800 124 125 (Australia) or 0800 945 995 (New Zealand) or alternatively, via Customer Help at kmart.com.au for any difficulties with your product. Warranty claims and claims for expenses incurred in returning this product can be addressed to our Customer Service Centre at 690 Springvale Rd, Mulgrave Vic 3170.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
For New Zealand customers, this warranty is in addition to statutory rights observed under New Zealand legislation.
- This Bluetooth earbuds shall be charged by the supplied charging cable.
- The battery cannot be subjected to high or low extreme temperatures, or low air pressure at high altitudes during use, storage or transportation.
- Replacement of a battery with an incorrect type can result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
- Disposal of a battery into fire or a hot oven, or mechanically crushing or cutting of a battery, can result in an explosion.
- Leaving a battery in an extremely high temperature surrounding environment can result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
- A battery subjected to extremely low air pressure may result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas. This product shall not be connected to a power supply source exceeding PS1. Rated 5V d.c. 1A.
- Please note the earphone working temperature is : 0-40 ℃
Documents / Resources
|anko 43105229 True Wireless Earbuds [pdf] Instruction Manual|
43105229, True Wireless Earbuds