anko 43082353 Multi-Media Keyboard Instruction Manual
① 2.4GHz wireless keyboard
② USB receiver (inside the battery compartment)
③ User manual
Please read the instruction manual before using this device and follow all the safety instructions to avoid damage caused by improper usage.
- Keep the instruction manual for future reference. Should this device be given to a third party, then this instruction manual must also be handed over.
- Use this device solely for its intended purpose.
- Only use this appliance indoors.
- Keep the appliance away from all hot surfaces and naked flames.
- Always put the appliance on a level, stable, clean and dry surface. Protect the appliance from extreme heat and cold, dust, direct sunlight, humidity and drops or jets of water.
- Do not immerse the appliance in water or in other liquids.
- Do not open the housing under any circumstances.
- Do not introduce any objects into the interior of the housing.
- Should the device malfunction due to electrostatic discharge or a short power surge, disconnect it from your computer and then reconnect it again.
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and later, Android 5.0 or later, and Chrome OS
Indicator Light Description
① Fn lock indicator (Blue)
② Caps lock indicator (Green)
③ Power indicator (Green)/Low battery indicator (Green)
Note: This indicator light will be on around 5 seconds, then go off, and will light up once the battery is low power.
④ Power Switch (ON/OFF)
- Assemble with 2pcs AAA batteries.
Caution! Danger of explosion if the batteries are incorrectly replaced.
- Slide power switch to “ON” side, power indicator turns on for 5 seconds, then turns off.
- Plug 2.4G receiver into PC USB port, connected successfully.
- Replace the battery compartment cover again.
If fail to use, please press Fn + Esc, keyboard re-enters pairing mode, then plug receiver into PC USB port.
Notes on Batteries
> It is recommended to only use Alkaline or Rechargeable batteries.
> If the device is not to be used for an extended period of time, then the batteries should be removed.
> Batteries do not belong in household waste! Expired batteries must be disposed of in an environmentally friendly way and according to the applicable legal regulations.
> Please keep the batteries and the device components away from children at all times. If a battery is swallowed, seek medical attention immediately.
> Batteries must not be recharged or activated with other means, dismantled, thrown into fire or short-circuited.
> Remove the batteries prior to disposing of the device.
Language switching guide
- Samsung Android: Shift + Space
- Google Android: Ctrl + Space
- Microsoft Windows: Win + Space
Using in Windows system
The touchpad function may not work because of the different devices system or application compatibility.
Using in Android system
Power saving mode
If the keyboard is not used for 30 minutes, it switches to power saving mode. Just press any key and wait for 3-5 seconds to reactivate it.
12 Month Warranty
Thank you for your purchase from Kmart.
Kmart Australia Ltd warrants your new product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period stated above, from the date of purchase, provided that the product is used in accordance with accompanying recommendations or instructions where provided. This warranty is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Kmart will provide you with your choice of a refund, repair or exchange (where possible) for this product if it becomes defective within the warranty period. Kmart will bear the reasonable expense of claiming the warranty. This warranty will no longer apply where the defect is a result of alteration, accident, misuse, abuse or neglect.
Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase and contact our Customer Service Centre on 1800 124 125 (Australia) or 0800 945 995 (New Zealand) or alternatively, via Customer Help at Kmart.com.au for any difficulties with your product. Warranty claims and claims for expense incurred in returning this product can be addressed to our Customer Service Centre at 690 Springvale Rd, Mulgrave Vic 3170.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
For New Zealand customers, this warranty is in addition to statutory rights observed under New Zealand legislation.
Documents / Resources
|anko 43082353 Multi-Media Keyboard [pdf] Instruction Manual|
43082353, Multi-Media Keyboard