anko 43072248 1.82m (6ft) Columbia Pine Tree Instruction Manual
How to Assemble
- Before assembly check you hove all contents, as per these instructions.
- Place and assemble the tree on a level surface.
- Slide stabilising legs into base of the tree trunk until firmly secure.
- Place the tree stand on a level surface. assemble the tree stand and insert the connection pore into the tree stand.
- Insert Section A into Section B
- Lower all main branches on the bottom level and position so they are parallel to the floor, shape as desired.
- For better result, straighten and separate all the small branches. Bend Tip end slightly upward in o ‘V’ shape to match the rest of the tree.
Conditions of Use
- This product is for indoor use only.
- Keep product away from fire and other heat sources
- Recommend saving instructions for future reference.
Packaging Up and Storage Tips
- Remove all lights and ornaments.
- Remove sections as places, Section A and Section B.
- Slide legs down and remove from slots at the base of the tree truck.
- Each tree section, the branches should be pressed against the stem before placing in carton.
- Pack carton and store in a dry and damp free area.
- Do not place product in direct sunlight or in an area where temperatures exceed 40 degrees.
12 month warranty
Thank you for your purchase from Kmart.
Kmart Australia Ltd warrants your new product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period stated above, from the date of purchase, provided that the product is used in accordance with the accompanying recommendations or instructions where provided. This warranty is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Kmart will provide you with your choice of a refund, repair or exchange (where possible) for this product if it becomes defective within the warranty period. Kmart will bear the reasonable expense of claiming the warranty. This warranty will no longer apply where the defect is a result of alteration, accident, misuse, abuse or neglect.
Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase and contact our Customer Service Centre on 1800 124 125 (Australia) or 0800 945 995 (New Zealand) or alternatively, via Customer Help at kmart.com.au for any difficulties with your product. Warranty claims and claims for expense incurred in returning this product can be addressed to our Customer Service Centre at 690 Springvale Rd, Mulgrave Vic 3170.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
For New Zealand customers, this warranty is in addition to statutory rights observed under New Zealand legislation.
Documents / Resources
|anko 43072248 1.82m (6ft) Columbia Pine Tree [pdf] Instruction Manual|
43072248, 1.82m 6ft Columbia Pine Tree