- Bluetooth headphones
- Charging cable
- Audio cable
How to use these headphones:
Pause Short press Power button
Play Short press Power button
Next Song Short press + button
Previous Song Short press – button
Volume Up Long press + button – when the volume is adjusted to the maximum you will hear a voice indication tone
Volume Down Long press – button
Long press power button 3-5 seconds, red and blue LED flashes quickly
The long press power button, LED indicates red & blue then turn off
Turn off the LED light: Long press the +/- button at the same time.
Pairing the headset with Bluetooth devices
- Once the headphone is powered on, it is in pairing mode (LED flashes slowly) and will pair to the last paired device(if available).
- Pair the headset in the Bluetooth menu on a mobile phone and once it is paired, you can hear a pairing tone and the LED indicates blue.
- Bluetooth Name: Anko 43030699
- Press the power button to pick up/hang up / reject phone calls.
- Double click the power button to call the previous number dialed.
When the headset connects with the mobile phone via Bluetooth you can enjoy music through the headset wirelessly. Alternatively, you can connect the headphone cable and listen to music when the cable is connected directly to your music device via its headphone input. This function can still be used when the headphones battery is flat.
This Bluetooth headset battery is rechargeable. Please use the accessory USB cable to recharge the battery.
- Insert USB charging cable into a suitable USB port.
- Connect charging cable with the headset USB port.
- Indicator LED turns RED to show the battery is charging.
- Indicator LED turns OFF when the battery is fully charged.
- It takes about 2 hours to fully charge the battery.
|Working Distance:||10 meters|
|Music Time :||>6 Hours|
|Talk time:||>5 Hours|
|Standby time:||>7-12 Hours|
|Charging voltage:||5V d.c|
|Charge time:||2 Hours|
|Charging Cable length:||30 cm|
|Pairing window time:||5 minutes|
Non-play automatic power save mode:
after 30 seconds the headphone will enter power save mode and then automatically switch off when the low battery alarm sounds.
The [email protected] word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by [email protected] SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by KMART AUSTRALIA is under license.
Thank you for your purchase from Kmart.
Kmart Australia Ltd warrants your new product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period stated above, from the date of purchase, provided that the product is used in accordance with the accompanying recommendations or instructions were provided. This warranty is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Kmart will provide you with your choice of a refund, repair or exchange (where possible) for this product if it becomes defective within the warranty period. Kmart will bear the reasonable expense of claiming the warranty. This warranty will no longer apply where the defect is a result of alteration, accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect.
Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase and contact our Customer Service Center on 1800 124 125 (Australia) or 0800 945 995 (New Zealand) or alternatively, via customer Help at kmart.com.au for any difficulties with your product. Warranty claims and claims for expenses incurred in returning this product can be addressed to our Customer Service Centre at 690 Springvale Rd, Mulgrave Vic 3170. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For New Zealand customers, this warranty is in addition to statutory rights observed under New Zealand legislation.
- The battery cannot be subjected to high or low extreme temperatures, low air pressure at high altitudes during use, storage, or transportation.
- Replacement of a battery with an incorrect type can result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
- Disposal of a battery into fire or a hot oven, or mechanically crushing or cutting of a battery, that can result in an explosion.
- Leaving a battery in an extremely high temperature surrounding environment can result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
- A battery subjected to extremely low air pressure may result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
- This product shall be supplied by a power source not exceeding PS1 only .
- The ambient temperature for product normal operation is 0 °C to 40 °C.
Documents / Resources
|anko 43030699 Bluetooth Headphones [pdf] Instruction Manual|
43030699, Bluetooth Headphones, 43030699 Bluetooth Headphones