anko 42968238 Bzoom Bluetooth Speaker User Manual
Danger of explosion if battery is incorrectly replaced. Replace only with the same or equivalent type.
Battery cannot be subjected to high or low extreme temperatures. Low air pressure at high altitude during use, storage or transportation.
Replacement of a battery with an incorrect type that can result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
Disposal of a battery into fire or a hot oven, or mechanically crushing or cutting of a battery, that can result in an explosion. Leaving a battery in an extremely high temperature surrounding environment that can result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
A battery subjected to extremely low air pressure that may result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
This product shall be supplied by a power source not exceeding PS1 only. Normal operating temperature for product is 25°C.
The applied nameplate is located at the bottom of the product.
This product is intended only for sound reproduction and phone call reception via Bluetooth. Use the product only as described in this manual.
- 1 x Bluetooth speaker
- 1 x Micro-USB-cable
- 1 x User manual
Before first time use
- Read this user guide carefully to avoid damages or injuries due to improper use. Pay special attention to the safety instructions. Keep the instructions for future reference and include them when transferring the device to third persons.
- The device must be charged before the first use. Please refer to the chapter “Charging the battery”.
- Carefully remove all packaging materials and check the device for completeness and integrity. Do not use a damaged device.
- Pair the speaker with a Bluetooth AV source or Bluetooth mobile phone first. Please refer to the chapters “Pairing”.
- The Bluetooth Speaker ID is “anko BT Speaker”.
To turn on, press and hold the On-Off button for approx. 2 seconds. The Bluetooth LED flashes up in blue and red. Press the On/Off button for approx. 2 seconds to turn off.
Adjusting the volume
Short press the volume +/- buttons to adjust the volume.
Charging the battery
- Connect the stereo cable (not included) to the AUX jack.
- Connect the other end of the USB cable to the USB port of the computer or a USB-char.•er.
- During the battery charging the power LED lights continuously red.
LED turns on continuously: |
Battery charging. power LED twinkles: The capacity of the battery is <20%. Battery must be re-charged. LED turns off: Battery charging complete. The speaker can still be used during charging. It will take approx. 3-4 hours to fully charge the battery by 5V-1A adapter (not included) .
- Turn on the speaker. The speaker is ready for pairing. Please search the Bluetooth name ‘anko BT Speaker The LED twinkles in red-and-blue and a sound is chimed.
- Activate the Bluetooth function on the audio device. Connect the Bluetooth- AV-Source with the Speaker via Bluetooth pairing. CS 60 -11(/-
- When both devices are paired the Bluetooth LED turns on blue continuously.
- Unpair at the Bluetooth source to disconnect. A sound indicates that Bluetooth is deactivated and the LED flashes in blue and red.
Note: Keep the range of 1 meter when pairing. Before pairing a Bluetooth AV source, refer to the AV source user guide regarding safety instructions and use with other devices.
Start the music playback on the Bluetooth AV source.
Hold press volume +/- buttons to next/previous song.
- To pick up an incoming call, press key.
- To end a call press key or end the call on your mobile phone.
Note Phone calls will always be the top priority. When an incoming/ outgoing call is being progressed, it actively interrupts the music playback. As soon as the call has been ended, the music resumes.
External device via AUX connection
Before you connect your external player (for example an MP3 player), refer to its user guide regarding safety instructions and use with other devices.
- Connect the stereo cable (not included) to the AUX jack.
- Insert the other end of the cable into the headphone or LINEOUT jack of the external device.
- Disconnect the Bluetooth connection with audio sources before connecting an external device via AUX IN.
- Switch the external player on and turn its volume to zero.
- Turn the speaker system on and regulate the volumes of both devices.
Cleaning and care
- Switch off the device before cleaning.
- Clean the device with a soft, damp cloth and a mild cleaning agent. Finish by wiping it with a dry cloth.
- Do not use alcohol, acetone, benzene, scouring cleansers etc. to clean the device. Do not use hard brushes or metal objects.
- Power supply :5 V
- Speaker unit : 2″ x 2 + 2 passive subwoofers
- Speaker output : 10W
Note: If the products use in outdoor or splash status, Do please close the silicon cover for USB charge and Aux in which located in the side of product, in case of products not damage.
12 Month Warranty
Thank you for your purchase from Kmart. Kmart Australia Ltd warrants your new product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period stated above, from the date of purchase, provided that the product is used in accordance with accompanying recommendations or instructions where provided. This warranty is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Kmart will provide you with your choice of a refund, repair or exchange (where possible) for this product if it becomes defective within the warranty period. Kmart will bear the reasonable expense of claiming the warranty. This warranty will no longer apply where the defect is a result of alteration, accident, misuse, abuse or neglect.
Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase and contact our Customer Service Centre on 1800 124 125 (Australia) or 0800 945 995 (New Zealand) or alternatively, via Customer Help at Kmart.com.au for any difficulties with your product. Warranty claims and claims for expense incurred in returning this product can be addressed to our Customer Service Centre at 690 Springvale Rd, Mulgrave Vic 3170.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
For New Zealand customers, this warranty is in addition to statutory rights observed under New Zealand legislation.