Product Number A3902
Bluetooth Earphones / Soundcore Liberty Lite
In The Box:
1. Insert the earbuds into the inner canal of your ears.
2. Turn and find the most comfortable position.
Remove the film on the earbuds when taking them out of the charging case for the first time.
– Open or close the charging case to activate the LED battery indicator.
Charging case indicator (When opened or closed)
Earbud status indicator
To preserve battery lifespan, fully charge at least once every 45 days.
Turn On / Off
1. The earbuds switch on automatically when taken out of the charging case. To manually switch on, tap the multi function touch pad on both your earbuds once.
ON Flashing white for 1 second (Earbud status indicator)
2. The earbuds switch off automatically when placed back in
the charging case.
OFF Flashing red for 1 second (Earbud status indicator)
1. True Wireless Stereo connection
Slow flashing white (Breathing-like) True Wireless Stereo pairing mode
Steady white (For 1 second)
True Wireless Stereo connection is successful (the right earbud is connected to the left earbud).
2. Bluetooth connection (Device)
Enter pairing mode when earbuds are switched on.
Rapidly flashing white Pairing mode Slow flashing white Connected to a device
Reset the earbuds if you can only hear sound on one side: 1. Delete the “Soundcore Liberty Air” in device’s bluetooth list, and turn off the bluetooth on your device.
2. Only take one earbud out of the charging case. Tap the multifunction touchpad on the earbud for 4 times. Repeat the same on the other earbud.
3. Put both earbuds into the charging case.
4. Then take both earbuds out of the charging case, place them near each other, then the LED indicator will start flashing in white(breathing-like).
5. Once the LED indicator on right earbud flashes white, go to the Bluetooth® pairing list on your device and select “Soundcore Liberty Air”.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Input : 5 V 0.5 A
Charging time : 2 hours
Playtime (varies by volume level and content): 5 hours
Weight (product net weight) : 55 g / 1.9 oz
Impedance : 16
Driver (full range) : 6 mm × 2
Frequency response : 20 Hz – 20 KHz
Bluetooth version : V 5.0
Range : 10 m / 33 ft
18-month limited warranty
Lifetime technical support
+1 (800) 988 7973 (US) Mon-Fri 9:00 – 17:00 (PT)
Declaration of Conformity
Hereby, Anker Innovations Limited declares that the radio equipment type A3902 is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/ EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address:
Maximum output power: 4dBm
Frequency band: 2.4G band (2.4000GHz-2.4835GHz)
FCC ID: 2AOKB-A3902 IC: 23451-A3902 204-820407
Anker Innovations Limited Room 1318-19, Hollywood Plaza, 610 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong For questions on the product, please check the FAQ page on
Questions about your SoundCore Liberty Air? Post in the comments!
Download SoundCore Liberty AirManual [PDF]
USER MANUAL KRG Sigfox SeniorAdom GPS Tracker Model: DS-3423ST-00 DESCRIPTION KRG GPS tracker is designed…
USER MANUAL Infrared Thermal Image Detector Model: HG-T01 V1.1 Symbol Description Attention refers to the…
USER MANUAL SIERRA WATER RESISTANT SPEAKER Model: MI-S047B-101 INCLUDES: • SIERRA Speaker • Micro USB…