Charging Your Phone or Tablet Using Charging Cables
Charging Your Phone or Tablet Wirelessly
To activate the wireless charging function, press the power button. The wireless charging indicator will breathe blue.
For optimal charging performance, align your smartphone with the coil on the center of the charger. If no charging icon shows on your smartphone, adjust the way you place your phone. Make sure it is always placed on the center of the charger.
- You cannot charge your device wirelessly in these scenarios:
using a case with a magnetic / iron plate;
using a case with a pop socket;
using an ultra-thick (> 5 mm) protective phone case.
- Do not use an adapter with an output of 5V or less.
- Do not place any foreign objects between your device and the wireless charger’s surface, including metal pads on a car mount, credit cards, door keys, coins, metal, or NFC cards, which will make wireless charging fail or cause overheating.
- Wireless chargers make charging more convenient than wired chargers, but confined by current wireless technology, their charging speed is slower than that of wired chargers.
- High temperatures will reduce charging speed and restrict power, which is a phenomenon common to all wireless chargers. It is recommended that you charge your device in environments with temperatures below 25°C / 77°F.
- Both the protective phone case and the position of your device on the wireless charger will affect the charging speed. The farther it is placed from the center of the wireless charger, the slower the charging speed will be.
Charging Devices Wirelessly and Using Cables Simultaneously
Charge Your Smart Watches or Bluetooth Earphones
- Enter “trickle-charging” mode: Press the power button twice or press and hold for 2 seconds. The LED indicator will turn green.
- Charge your smart watch, Bluetooth earphones, or other low-power accessories.
- Exit “trickle-charging” mode: Press the power button once again.
Recharging Your Portable Charger
When your PowerCore exceeds the temperature limit, the battery level indicator will turn off. Let PowerCore cool down before use.
Important Safety Instructions
When using this product, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
- Store product in a cool and dry place.
- Do not store the product in a hot or humid environment.
- Use of a power supply or charger not recommended or sold by the product manufacturer may result in a risk of fire or injury to persons.
- Operating temperature should be between 0°C to 25°C / 14°F to 77°F.
- Do not disassemble the product. Take it to a qualified service person when service or repair is required. Incorrect reassembly may result in a risk of fire or injury to persons.
- If the product is not used for long periods of time, you should charge and discharge once every three months.
- When charging a device, the product may feel warm. This is a normal operating condition and should not be a cause for concern.
- In normal conditions, the battery performance will decline over several years.
- Do not dispose of the product in heat or fire.
- Do not clean the product with harmful chemicals or detergents.
- Misuse, dropping, or excessive force may cause product damage.
- When disposing of secondary cells or batteries, keep cells or batteries of different electrochemical systems separate from each other.
- Be aware that a discharged battery may cause fire or smoke. Tape the terminals to insulate them.
This product complies with the radio interference requirements of the European Community.
Declaration of Conformity
Hereby, Anker Innovations Limited declares that the product type A1617 is in compliance with Directives 2014/53/EU, 2014/30/EU.
The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: https://www.anker.com
Anker Innovations Limited
Room 1318-19, Hollywood Plaza, 610 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
This symbol indicates that this product shall not be treated as household waste. Instead it shall be handed over to the applicable collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Warning: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio / TV technician for help.
Radiation Exposure Statement
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance of 20 cm between the radiator & your body.
The following importer is the responsible party.
Company Name: Fantasia Trading LLC
Address: 5350 Ontario Mills Pkwy, Suite 100, Ontario, CA 91764
This device complies with Industry Canada license‐ICES-003. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
18-Month limited warranty.
Lifetime Technical Support
(US) +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9:00 – 17:00 (PT)
(UK) +44 (0) 1604 936200 Mon-Fri 6:00 – 11:00 (GMT)
(DE) +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mo-Fr 6:00 – 11:00
(日?) +81 (0)3 4455 7823 月-? 9:00 – 17:00
(中国) +86 400 0550 036 周一?周? 9:00 – 17:30
Please note that your rights under applicable law governing the sale of consumer goods remain unaffected by the warranties given in this Limited Warranty.