FAN9T and FAN28R/UC7067FCRX
Notes: This remote system is not designed for fan forward/reverse operation, for fan reverse operation, stop the fan first, and then manually change the position
of a reverse switch located on the fan body.
Receiver Installation instructions:
- Turn the power off to the fan from the circuit breaker box.
- Remove the ceiling fan canopy from the mounting bracket (Fig.2).
- Disconnect existing wiring between ceiling fan and supply wires from junction box (or old receiver, if applicable), and remove old receiver if applicable.
- Wiring the new receiver (Fig.2).
a. Connect Green wire from fan to bare copper (ground) from junction box.
b. Connect the Red wire (AC IN L) from the Receiver unit to the Black wire from the junction box.
c. Connect the White wire (AC IN N) from the Receiver unit to the White wire from the junction box.
d. Connect the white wire (TO MOTOR N) from the Receiver unit to the White wire from the fan.
e. Connect Black or Red wire (TO MOTOR
L) from Receiver unit to Black or Red wire from the fan.
f. Connect Blue wire (FOR LIGHT) from the Receiver unit to Blue wire from the fan. If other fans or supply Wires are different colors, have a qualified electrician do the installation.
- Tuck all wires into the junction box.
- Lay the brown antenna wire on top of the receiver unit and insert into the mounting bracket.
- Reinstall the canopy housing to the ceiling covering all wires.
- Take note of the dip-switches pattern (FIG. 1) for pairing with the remote in the next step.
Pairing with remote:
Note: This unit has a total of 16 different code combinations using the four dip-switches located in the battery compartment of the remote and on the receiver. See FIG 1.
- On the remote: Remove the battery cover and set the dip- switches to any pattern.
- On the receiver: Set the dip switches to the same pattern as the remote. See diagram FIG.1.
Installing the batteries:
Note: Insert a set of four (4) AAA 1.5v batteries (not included) into the battery compartment, taking note of the direction of polarity. For additional support please go to Anderic.com or call 1-855-2633742. Anderic is a registered trademark of Dan’s Electronics Etc., Inc. Copyright 2022
Documents / Resources
|ANDERIC FAN9T Ceiling Fan Ceiling Fan Receiver [pdf] Instruction Manual|
FAN28R, UC7067FCRX, FAN9T, Ceiling Fan Ceiling Fan Receiver, FAN9T Ceiling Fan Ceiling Fan Receiver, Fan Ceiling Fan Receiver, Ceiling Fan Receiver, Receiver