AMGO SPL-6 Hydraulics Single Column Parking Lift Instruction Manual
- Check and ensure the installation space is suitable for lift dimensions. (Length 4880mm*width 2820mm*height 2770mm)
- Checks lift’s model number and the parts before install. Take off the packaging on the machine and the packing rack. Move aside the parts and check the parts according to the shipment parts list.
- Optional parts：Oil tray/4pcs
- Special parts needed for Exhibition(only for SEMA show）
- Lay the base flat to the ground, confirm installation place according to the ground
- Lay the column next to the base and connecting oil hose of cylinder
- Fix column to the base plate (be careful the column not slip when set the column upright ), install the bolts and make the column vertical.
- Install lifting platform
- Install Base Extension tube to strengthen the base (This only apply to SEMA show, since anchor bolts cannot be used in SEMA show)
- Install power unit, connect with 900 oil hose fitting and connect to power wire.
- Install the oil hose clamp, press with the safety device spring, install the protective cover of safety device and add the hydraulic oil.
- Install Supporting arm (left and right) (Rise the lifting platform to first grade of safety lock to make it easier to install)
- Install the platform
- Place the Drive-in guideway plate, place two wood beams below the front of the supporting arm, lower the lift to the wood beam position, and then lower the lift until it’s convenient to install the limit slider.
- Install the Drive-in Ramp and Tyre Stop plate, place the oil tray and supporting arm cover, and install the curtain.
Documents / Resources
|AMGO SPL-6 Hydraulics Single Column Parking Lift [pdf] Instruction Manual|
SPL-6, Hydraulics Single Column Parking Lift, SPL-6 Hydraulics Single Column Parking Lift, Single Column Parking Lift, Parking Lift, Lift