amazon basics B08989QNQQ Thunderbolt 3 to Dual HDMI Adapter
HOW TO USE
Important Safety Instructions
- Read these instructions carefully and retain them for future use. If this product is passed to a third party, then these instructions must be included.
- Keep the product out of reach of children.
- Do not bend or kink the cable.
- Observe the safety instructions of any other devices connected to the product.
- The product shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing water.
- The product is intended for private indoor use only.
- This product is intended to be used in dry indoor areas only.
This symbol stands for “Conformite Europeenne”, which means “Conformity with EU-directives”. With the CE marking the manufacturer confirms that this product complies with applicable European directives and regulations.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
- Max. video output Dual 4k x 2k@ 60 Hz
Video bandwidth Dual x 18 Gbps
- Support for Thunderbolt™ 3 based PCs or Macs
- Net weight 3.35 oz (95 g)
Thunderbolt and the Thunderbolt logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries.
FCC – Supplier’s Declaration of Conformity
Unique Identifier B08989QNQQ: Thunderbolt™ 3 to Dual HDMI Adapter, 4K@60Hz (Thunderbolt Certified)
- Responsible Party Amazon.com Services LLC. 41 O Terry Ave N. Seattle,
- U.S. Contact Information WA 98109, United States
- Telephone Number (206) 266-1000
FCC Compliance Statement
- This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- this device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation
- Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
FCC Interference Statement
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio / TV technician for help.
Canada IC Notice
- This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian CAN ICES-3(8) / NMB-3(8) standard.
The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive aims to minimise the impact of electrical and electronic goods on the environment, – by increasing re-use and recycling and by reducing the amount of WEEE going to landfill. The symbol on this product or its packaging signifies that this product must be disposed separately from ordinary household wastes at its end of life. Be aware that this is your responsibility to dispose of electronic equipment at recycling centers in order to conserve natural resources. Each country should have its collection centers for electrical and electronic equipment recycling. For information about your recycling drop off area, please contact your related electrical and electronic equipment waste management authority, your local city office, or your household waste disposal service.
Feedback and Help
Love it? Hate it? Let us know with a customer review. AmazonBasics is committed to delivering customer-driven products that live up to your high standards. We encourage you to write a review sharing your experiences with the product.
- US: amazon.com/review/review-your-purchases#
- UK: amazon.co.uk/review/review-your-purchases#
- US: amazon.com/gp/help/customer/contact-us
- UK: amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/contact-us
- Contact Customer Service at +1 877-485-0385
Documents / Resources
|amazon basics B08989QNQQ Thunderbolt 3 to Dual HDMI Adapter [pdf] Instructions|
B08989QNQQ, Thunderbolt 3 to Dual HDMI Adapter, B08989QNQQ Thunderbolt 3 to Dual HDMI Adapter, Dual HDMI Adapter, HDMI Adapter, Adapter