amazfit GTS 4 Mini Smart Watch
About the Watch
Note: Press and hold the power button to turn on the watch. If the watch cannot be turned on, please charge it and then try again.
Pairing the Watch
- Use your mobile phone to scan the QR code on the right side to download and install the app, or search for the app in the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and then download and install the latest version of the app.
- Open the app, register an account and log in.
- Pair the watch as prompted by the app.
- For a better user experience, please use the most recent version of the app.
- The operating system needs to be Android 7.0, iOS 12.0, or above.
- Do not pair the watch directly using your mobile phone’s Bluetooth. Follow the steps in the app to pair your watch correctly.
Charging the Watch
- Connect the watch’s charging cable to a power adapter or a computer’s USB port.
- Put the watch into the charging base. Pay attention to the direction and position of the watch, and make sure that the metal contacts on the back of the watch ﬁt closely with the charging base.
- When charging starts, the watch screen displays the charging progress.
- Please use the charging base that comes with the watch. Make sure that the charging base is dry before charging.
- Please use a 1A or above power adapter.
Disassembling and Assembling the Watch Strap
Please refer to the illustrations to disassemble or assemble the watch strap.
Note: Once the strap is assembled, pull the strap properly to ensure it is installed successfully.
Wearing the Watch
- Wear the watch strap neither too tight nor too loose and leave enough space for the skin to breathe. This makes you feel comfortable and allows the sensor to function.
- When measuring blood oxygen saturation, wear the watch correctly. Avoid wearing the watch on the wrist joint, keep your arms flat, maintain a comfortable (appropriately tight) fitting between the watch and the skin of your wrist, and keep your arm still throughout the measurement process. When affected by external factors (arm sag, arms sway, arm hair, tattoo, etc.), the measurement result may be inaccurate or the measurement may fail and provide no output.
- We recommend that you tighten the watch strap during the workout and loosen it afterward.
- Product Name: Smart Watch
- Product model: A2176
- Input: DC 5 V 500 mA MAX
- Bluetooth version: BLE V5.2
- BLE output power: <5 dBm
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 45°C
- Water resistance rating: 5 ATM
- Bluetooth frequency: 2402–2480 MHz
- View product certification information on the watch’s Settings > System > Regulation page.
- Device Requirements: Devices installed with Android 7.0 or iOS 12.0 or above OS versions
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Anhui Huami Information Technology Co., Ltd. is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- This device is equipped with a built-in battery that cannot be removed or replaced. Do not disassemble or modify the battery by yourself.
- Disposal of a battery into fire or a hot oven, or mechanically crushing or cutting of a battery, can result in an explosion.
- Leaving a battery in an extremely high temperature surrounding environment can result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
- A battery subjected to extremely low air pressure may result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
- Do not allow children or pets to bite or swallow the product or its accessories, as this may cause injury.
- Do not place this product under excessively high or low temperatures, which may cause the product to catch fire or explode.
- Do not place this product near heat sources or open flames, such as ovens and electric heaters.
- Some people may experience allergic skin reactions to plastics, leathers, fibers, and other materials, and symptoms such as redness, swelling, and inflammation will occur after long-term contact with this product’s components. If you experience such symptoms, please discontinue use and consult your doctor.
- Do not use unauthorized or incompatible power adapters or data cables, which may damage the watch and accessories, or cause fire, explosion,
or other hazards.
- The radio waves generated by this product may affect the normal operation of implanted medical devices or personal medical devices, such as pacemakers and hearing aids. If you use any such medical devices, consult the manufacturer for relevant usage restrictions.
- Do not dispose of this device or its accessories as ordinary household waste. Please make sure you dispose of or recycle this device and its accessories
in accordance with local laws and regulations.
Repair and Maintenance
- Avoid using detergents such as soap, hand sanitizer, bath foam, or lotion for cleaning to prevent chemical residues from irritating the skin, corroding the device, or degrading the water resistance of device.
- After wearing the device while bathing (for devices that support bathing), swimming (for devices that support swimming), or sweating, please promptly clean and dry the device.
- The leather strap is not waterproof. Avoid getting the strap wet, as this may shorten its service life.
- When using light-colored watch straps, avoid contact with dark clothing to prevent staining.
- Do not place the device in direct sunlight for long periods. Excessively high or low ambient temperature may cause device failure.
- Do not wear your watch during snorkeling, hot showers, hot springs, saunas (steam rooms), diving, underwater diving, water skiing, and other activities involving high-speed water currents.
- Handle with care during transportation. Keep the device dry and away from humidity.
Please check the FAQ on the website: https://support.amazfit.com/en. If the product is not in use for a long period of time, it is recommended that you power off the product before storing it. Recharge the battery every 6 months to 100% to prevent battery damage by over-discharge due to long-term storage.
Warranty and Return Policy
The Amazfit Limited Warranty covers Amazfit products against manufacturing defects beginning on the original purchase date. The warranty period is 12 months or another specified period as the applicable consumer laws in the consumer’s country of purchase required. Our warranty is in addition to rights provided by applicable consumer laws.
Documents / Resources
|amazfit GTS 4 Mini Smart Watch [pdf] User Manual|
GTS 4 Mini Smart Watch, GTS 4 Mini, Smart Watch
- Amazfit Support
- Amazfit Global Official Site For Smartwatch, Fitness Tracker, and More Health Monitoring Products