ስማርት ሌክ ተከላካይ
The Smart leak protector monitors and controls your water supply and senses water leakage. It is an ideal automation solution for water supply control in apartments, houses,s or for your irrigation system.
Standard package contains:
Smart Leak Protector, water leakage sensor, two mounting plugs with ascrew M6X45mm, Installation Manual
When ordering accessories, the package may also contain any of: 24VDC power supply adapter, water meter with pulse reader, water valve with electric coil
- To prevent electrical shock and/or equipment damage, do not connect the power supply adapter to electrical power before completing installation or during maintenance.
- Be aware that even if the power supply adapter is not connected to the main electrical power, some voltagሠ በሽቦዎቹ ውስጥ ሊቆይ ይችላል - ወደ መጫኑ ከመቀጠልዎ በፊት ምንም ጥራዝ አለመኖሩን ያረጋግጡtage በሽቦው ውስጥ አለ.
- በሚጫኑበት ጊዜ መሳሪያውን በድንገት ማብራት እንዳይችሉ ተጨማሪ ጥንቃቄዎችን ያድርጉ።
- Install the device exactly according to this installation manual – see attached are installation diagrams (on the opposite side):
1. Connect the water meter, water valve, water sensor, and power supply. Put aside the two blind covers and decoration frame. Carefully lift the upper part of Smart Leak Protector housing to reveal the terminal for wire connections, marked with + – signs. Use the knife to make a hole in the cable fitting at the bottom of the Smart Leak protector housing.
Connect the water meter, water valve, and leak detector to Qubino Smart Leak Protector as indicated in the picture:
2. Finally connect the 24VDC power supply as indicated. Make sure that you pull the cables through the cable fitting.
3. Close the Smart Leak Protector housing. Make sure that the cabling inside the housing is not clamped by the housing. Place the Qubino module on the right-hand side of the box as indicated in picture 2. Make sure the Qubino module antenna is placed next to the housing wall as indicated in picture 2 (see arrow 1). Place the two blind covers as indicated in the picture. Place the blind cover with the label on it in the rightest position (see arrow 2). Press the blinds until you hear a click.
4. Mark the position of the mounting holes Place the Smart Leak Protector housing in a suitable place on the wall. Use a pencil to mark the position of the mounting holes. See picture 3.
5. Drill the mounting holes and install the Smart Leak Protector Use the 6mm drill. Drill the holes at markings 45mm deep. Insert fixings into holes, place the Smart Leak Protector over the holes and insert the two screws. Tighten the screws all the way. See picture 4.
6. የኃይል አስማሚውን በኤሌክትሪክ መውጫ ውስጥ ይሰኩ ፡፡
7. Power on the Smart Leak Protector Press the Power-on button on Smart Leak Protector. The white light indicates the Smart Leak Protector is turned on. See picture5.
8. Include the device into the Z-Wave network See Z-Wave inclusion section and picture 6.
- If you have a connected water valve*, press the water valve push button of Smart Leak Protector. Check that the water valve is closed (the water flow meter is steady) and that the button light indicator is ON. Press the button again and verify that the water valve is open (the water flow meter is turning) and that the button light indicator is OFF.
*NOTE: your water valve must be of the “Normally Open Valve” type. See your water valve manual for details.
Installation of this device requires a great degree of skill and may be performed only by a licensed and qualified electrician. Please keep inmind that even when the device is turned off, the voltagሠ አሁንም በመሳሪያው ተርሚናሎች ውስጥ ሊኖር ይችላል።
Do not connect the device to loads exceeding the recommended values.
Connect the device exactly as shown in the provided diagrams. Improper wiring may be dangerous and result in equipment damage.
ስማርት ጀምር ማካተት
- Scan QR code on device label and add S2 DSK to Provisioning List in the gateway (hub)
- መሳሪያውን ከኃይል አቅርቦት ጋር ያገናኙ
- Inclusion will be initiated automatically within a few seconds of connection to the power supply and the device will automatically enroll in your network (when the device is excluded and connected to the power supply it automatically enters the LEARN MODE state).
- በZ-Wave መግቢያዎ (መገናኛ) ላይ የመደመር/ማስወገድ ሁነታን ያንቁ
- መሳሪያውን ከኃይል አቅርቦት ጋር ያገናኙ
- Press the water valve button on Smart Leak Detector 3 times within 3 seconds (1 click per second). The device has to get an On/Off signal 3 times,.
- A new device will appear on your dashboard
ማስታወሻ: In case of S2 Security inclusion a dialog will appear prompting you to enter the corresponding PIN number (5 underlined digits) that are written on the module label and the label inserted in the packaging (check the exampምስል)።
አስፈላጊ: The PIN code must not be lost
የዜድ-ማዕበል ማግለል/ዳግም ማስጀመር
- መሳሪያውን ከኃይል አቅርቦት ጋር ያገናኙ
- መሳሪያው ከእርስዎ Z-Wave ጌትዌይ (መገናኛ ማዕከል) ቀጥተኛ ክልል ውስጥ መሆኑን ያረጋግጡ ወይም ማግለልን ለማከናወን በእጅ የሚያዝ የZ-Wave የርቀት መቆጣጠሪያ ይጠቀሙ
- በZ-Wave መግቢያዎ (መገናኛ) ላይ የማግለል ሁነታን ያንቁ
- Press the water valve button on Smart Leak Detector 3 times within 3 seconds
- The device will be excluded from your network, but any custom configuration parameters will not be erased.
NOTE1: LEARN MODE state allows the device to receive network information from the controller.
NOTE2: After the device is excluded you should wait 30seconds before performing re-inclusion.
- መሳሪያውን ከኃይል አቅርቦት ጋር ያገናኙ
- Within the first minute the device is connected to the power supply, press the water valve button on Smart Leak Detector 5 times within 5 seconds
By resetting the device, all custom parameters previously set on the device will return to their default values, and a node ID will be deleted.
Use this reset procedure only when the gateway (hub) is missing or otherwise inoperable.
ማስታወሻ: See the extended manual for custom settings and parameters available for this device.
አስፈላጊ የክህደት ቃል
Z-Wave wireless communication is not always 100% reliable. This device should not be used in situations in which life and/or valuables are solely dependent on its functioning. If the device is not recognized by your gateway (hub) or shows up incorrectly, you may need to change the device type manually and make sure your gateway (hub) supports ZWave
Plus devices. Contact us for help before returning the product:http://qubino.com/support/#email
የኤሌክትሪክ ዕቃዎችን እንደ ያልተከፋፈለ የማዘጋጃ ቤት ቆሻሻ አታስቀምጡ, የተለዩ የመሰብሰቢያ መሳሪያዎችን ይጠቀሙ. ያሉትን የመሰብሰቢያ ስርዓቶች በተመለከተ መረጃ ለማግኘት የአካባቢዎን አስተዳደር ያነጋግሩ። የኤሌክትሪክ ዕቃዎች በቆሻሻ ማጠራቀሚያዎች ወይም በቆሻሻ ማጠራቀሚያዎች ውስጥ ከተጣሉ, አደገኛ ንጥረ ነገሮች ወደ የከርሰ ምድር ውሃ ውስጥ ዘልቀው ወደ ምግብ ሰንሰለት ውስጥ ሊገቡ ይችላሉ, ይህም ጤንነትዎን እና ደህንነትዎን ይጎዳሉ. አሮጌ ዕቃዎችን በአዲስ ሲተካ፣ ቸርቻሪው አሮጌውን መጠቀሚያዎን በነጻ እንዲወገድ የመመለስ ህጋዊ ግዴታ አለበት።
ELECTRICAL DIAGRAM (24 VDC
|Positive lead (+VDC)
The negative lead (-VDC)
Output for the electrical device (load) no. 1
The input used for the water-leak detector
The input used for the water meter pulse reader
Input for push-button switch
Input for temperature sensor (not used in
Smart Leak Protector)
The durability of the device depends on the applied load. For resistive loads (light bulbs, etc.) and 10A current consumption of an electrical device, the product’s lifespan exceeds 100,000 toggles.
|The rated load current of DC output (resistive load)*||1 X 10A / 24VDC|
|Output circuit power of DC output (resistive load)||240 ዋ (24VDC)|
|ክወና ሙቀት||-10 — +40°C (14 — 104°F)|
|Z-Wave የክወና ክልል||በቤት ውስጥ እስከ 30 ሜትር (98 ጫማ)|
|ልኬቶች (WxHxD) (ጥቅል)||398x220x95 ሚሜ / 15,67 × 8,66 × 3,74 ኢንች|
|Weight standard package||619 ግ / 21,83 አውንስ|
|የአሠራር ድግግሞሽ ባንድ (ዎች)||Z-wave (868Mhz EU frequency)|
|Maximum radio-frequency power jrancmittorl in frarinonry hand(c)||<2,5 ሜ|
*In case of loads other than resistive loads, please pay attention to the value of cos φ. If necessary, connect loads less powerful than what they’re rated for – this applies to all motor loads. Max current for cos φ=0,4 is 3A at 24VDC L/R=7ms.
የትእዛዝ ኮድ እና ድግግሞሽ
ZMNHDXY – X, Y values define product version per region. Please check the online extended manual or catalog for the right version.
Get a real Qubino Z-Wave bible! How-to install, use cases, user manual, illustrations, and more. Scan the QR code/follow the product link below:
ቀለል ያለ የአውሮፓ ህብረት የማረጋገጫ መግለጫ
Hereby, Gap d.o.o. Nova Gorica declares that the radio equipment type Smart Leak Protector Relay is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address:
የFCC ተገዢነት መግለጫ (በአሜሪካ ውስጥ ብቻ ነው የሚመለከተው)
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures: —Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna. —Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver. —Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected. —Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/ TV technician for help.
CE declaration of compliance is available on the product page under www.qubino.com.
This user manual is subject to change and improvement without prior notice.
ጎፕ ዶ ኖቫ ጎሪካ
Ulica Klementa Juga 007, 5250 Solkan, ስሎቬንያ
ኢ-ሜይል: [ኢሜል የተጠበቀ] ; ስልክ፡ +386 5 335 95 00
Web: www.qubino.com; ቀን: 24.03.2021; ቪ 1.0
ሰነዶች / መርጃዎች
|Qubino 09285 Smart Leak Protector [pdf] የመጫኛ መመሪያ|
09285, Smart Leak Protector