Alpha Digital True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
- Chip: Bluetrum
- Bluetooth Version: V5.0+EDR
- Frequency band: 2.4GHZ
- Working distance: 10 meters with no obstacles
- Working temperature: d -10~55℃
- Speaker impedance: φ8MM 32Ω
- Microphones sensitivity: 42Db
- Battery (Earphone): 50mAh
- Battery (Charger case): 1500mAh
- Standby time: About 120hours
- Time to listen music: About 4hours
- Charging time: About 1hour
- Support: A2DP1.3/HFP1.6/HSP1.2/AVRCP1.6/D11.3
- Net weight (Earphone): 4g*2
- Brand: Alpha digital
The Alpha Digital Earbuds include the latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology, which ensures a more stable and seamless wireless voice transaction. The smart earbuds are ideal for all users’ ears, and you will never experience ear stinging. The 1500mAh charging case can charge your earphones up to 12 times, with each charge lasting 3.5 hours, and it can also be used to power your phone. The strong Bass will leave a lasting impression on you. Power on/off, pause/play, answer/hang up/reject are all controlled by a single button.
What’s in the box
- 2 x mini Bluetooth Earbuds (left and right Earbuds, can be used separately)
- 1 x User’s manual
- 1x Charging Case
- 1 x USB cable
- 4 x free extra ear Cap
How to pair
When you take the earbuds out. The earbuds are ready to be paired.
- Go to setting in your phone.
- Now go to Bluetooth.
- Search for the available devices.
- Now click on the name of the earbud.
- Your earbud is ready to be paired.
- You can listen anything and accept or reject the calls.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use another case to charge my earbuds?
Yes, you can charge both your headphones and your case at the same time. Simply put your earbuds inside the case and connect the charging cord to the case.
- Is it necessary to keep earbuds in their charging case?
Lithium-ion batteries are used in almost all wireless earbuds, and they are engineered to stop charging once they are fully charged. Your earphones will be protected from moisture and dust if you keep them in the case.
- How do you charge a charging case for truly wireless earbuds?
Connect the charging wire provided to a suitable USB power socket to charge the case. The LED indicator will flash red when charging and will remain red when fully charged.
- Without the casing, how can I charge my earbuds?
Use the micro USB connection to connect the earbuds to your computer or a USB charging adaptor device to charge them.
- Is it possible to charge the case of the earbuds without the earbuds?
The case can be charged without the earbuds; when they are inserted, both the earbuds and the case will charge at the same time. Charged in red.
- What is the best way to tell if my earbuds are fully charged?
When your earbuds are plugged in and charging, the charging case will blink red. The LED will stop flashing and become solid red once fully charged.\
- Is it safe to keep earbuds in the case overnight?
Never keep your earbuds or charging case plugged in for an extended period of time. Unplug the cable once they’re fully charged.
- Is it possible to overcharge earbuds?
Overcharging your wireless earphones will have no effect on the gadget. There was a time when nickel-based batteries were used in the majority of electronic devices, and their lifespan was shortened owing to overcharging. Overcharging has little effect on lithium-ion batteries, which are presently the most common type.
- How do earbud charge cases work?
The case is simple to operate. When you put the buds in, they begin to charge. It turns the buds on when you take them out. Simply plug in the charging cable to charge the case.
- Why won’t my earbuds charge?
The most likely cause is a problem with your cable or USB port. Your Bluetooth headphones are not charging because the USB cable is damaged or the USB is put incorrectly. Make sure your USB is fully inserted in both the power supply and the headphones.