ALORAIR HEPA Max 770 Industrial Air Scrubber
- The AlorAir PureAiro HEPA Max770 air scrubber, It is equipped with a bigger air intake than most competitors’ units. It has a 16-inch air inlet for increased airflow efficiency.
- Pre-flter and HEPA/activated carbon filter are all adopted in the PureAiro HEPA Max 770. Our unit is unbeatable when compared with competitor brands in removing airborne miscellaneous debris at 0.3 microns in size which include pollen, plant spores, mold spores, and pet dander. The Carbon fiter captures the larger particles whilst the HEPA draws in the smaller particles.
- PureAiro HEPA Max 770 is capable of cleaning air horizontally and vertically with electricity consumption no more than 3 amps.
- During restoration work and drying after water damage, the driving airfiow can stir up particulates and particles adhering to the carpet or other materials. Then those dirty particles can be filtrated by the device with the clean, odor-free air
- Equipped with a larger more efficient filter than most competitors’ units.
- Includes Pre-filter and HEPA /activated carbon filter
- Filter change light indicates when HEPA /Activated carbon filter needs to be changed.
- Daisy chain capability – link up to 3 units on 1 power outlet.
- Stackable, lightweight, and easily transportable
- Made from rotomolded plastic for maximum durability.
- Both Inlet and outlet can be ducted.
- Suitable for use in homes, light industrial settings, schools, hospitality venues, and healthcare environments-wherever portable, efficient HEPA fltration is needed.
- Variable speed control
- Change HEPA Filter
- Circuit Breaker 12A
- Hour Meter
- GFCI receptacles
Recommended use(s) of on-board duplex GFCI are shown. Note: Standard 115VAC electrical outlets.
- PureAiro HEPA Max 770 is a versatile air scrubber and negative air machine that is a portable fltration system. It is a bigger air intake than competitors’ units intake It draws in air from the surrounding environment and passes it through a series of filters. These filters efficiently remove particles from the air to help improve indoor air quality. That can effectively complete your water damage restoration tasks, mold remediation works, fire damage restoration, dust control, odor control, and sewage remediation.
- Water Damage in a standard Category 1 water damage situation, place the PureAiro HEPA Max 770 in the middle of the affected area. Air movers can stir up particles into the air. The PureAiro HEPA Max 770 can reduce particle levels by filtering the air in the restoration process.
- Mold Remediation in most cases required the affected area to be well sealed. Space sealing prevents the spread of mold spores and dust. Professionals with specialized remediation techniques use the PureAiro HEPA Max 770 to bring about a striking effecd of air cleaning.
- Formally trained remediation professionals use the PureAiro HEPA Max 770 as a negative air machine without interruption for the duration of every remediation job. The PureAiro HEPA Max 770 can filter up to 99.96% of particles with 0.3 microns or larger size, such as mold spores and fungi.
- Manifold Filters Besides the standard Pre-filter, PureAiro HEPA Max 770 also equipped with a HEPAactivated carbon filter which can capture a wide variety of volatile organic compounds (VOCs), including soot, smoke, food odors, fumes from paint and paint thinners, sewer odors, and many other compounds. Individually wrapped filters with pellets ensure maximum airflow and maximum contact while minimizing filter dust.
Add: 14752 Yorba Ct Chino CA 91710 US
E-mail: [email protected]
Documents / Resources
|ALORAIR HEPA Max 770 Industrial Air Scrubber [pdf] Instructions|
HEPA Max 770 Industrial Air Scrubber, HEPA Max 770, Industrial Air Scrubber, Air Scrubber, Scrubber