allen roth 2027VA-30-201 White Undermount Single Sink Bathroom Vanity Installation Guide
|B||Top (preassembled to vanity (A))||1|
|Left Door (preassembled to Vanity (A))||
|Right Door (preassembled to Vanity (A))||
|G||Floor Plumbing Cutout Lid||1|
HARDWARE CONTENTS (NOT SHOWN ACTUAL SIZE
- Touch Up Pen Qty. 1
Please read and understand this entire manual before attempting to assemble, operate or install the product.
- Unpacking requires two adults and several steps are more easily handled with two adults.
- DO NOT try to pry off top from vanity, as damage to top or vanity may occur.
- Follow these instructions closely, take your time, and use care while assembling this vanity
KEEP THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Before beginning assembly of product, make sure all parts are present. Compare parts with package contents list and hardware contents list. If any part is missing or damaged, do notattempt to assemble the product.
Estimated Installation Time: 45 minutes (24 hours for silicone caulk to dry)
Tools Required for Installation (not included): Phillips screwdriver, utility knife or scissors, silicone caulk, power drill with drill bit
Helpful Tools (not included): Measuring tape, level
Note: Clean area where the vanity (A) will be permanently located prior to beginning installation, ensuring the vanity (A) will not interfere with any water supply and drain lines once mounted.
- With two people, carefully place vanity (A) with Top (B) against the wall in its final location. While holding the vanity base firmly against the wall, use the pre-assembled levelers on the bottom of each leg of the vanity (A) to level the item. Twisting the levelers counterclockwise will raise the height of the vanity (A), and twisting them clockwise will lower the vanity.
Once the vanity is in place, against the wall, and level from front to back and side to side, drill a hole through the vanity mounting area and into the wall studs (as illustrated in diagram 1). Using appropriate mounting hardware (not included), secure the vanity (A) to a wall stud. If possible, secure the vanity (A) to two wall studs for increased stability.
Vanity (A) MUST be secured to wall.
- Apply silicone caulk (not included) to unpolished side and bottom of backsplash (C). Position backsplash (C) on top (B) and against wall. Clean any excess caulk before allowing to dry.
- Insert the floor plumbing cutout lid (G) into the gap of bottom panel to add more storage space if installing the plumbing from the gap of back panel.
- From the front of the assembly, insert shelf pins at desired height, ensuring they are level. Place shelf (H) on top of shelf pins.
- If you need to adjust the doors, do so in the following manner.
- To adjust door up or down, loosen screws (a) on both hinges, adjust door, and retighten screws.
- To adjust door left or right, turn screws (b) on both hinges, in or out.
- To adjust door in or out, loosen screws (c) on both hinges, adjust door, and retighten screws.
Assembly is now complete. Install desired faucet and drain assemblies (neither included) per the manufacturers’ instructions to complete the installation.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust the vanity regularly with a soft, non-lint producing cloth or household dusting product.
- You can clean the vanity with a gentle, non-abrasive household cleaner.
- Make sure to dry the wood immediately with a soft cloth or towel.
- The stone top can be cleaned using standard marble cleaning agents available at your local supplier.
- Tips for using touch-up pen (AA): For scratches, stroke in direction of scratch. Rub off excess colorant promptly with a soft cloth.
- Shade variations and patterns are an inherent characteristic of stone (e.g. granite, marble, engineered stone). Stone tops will vary from product to product. Use caution placing items such as soap or any fragranced material on the stone surface. Use a soap dish, coaster or similar item to protect the surface if placing any soap or fragranced products on the stone.
- If soap or fragranced products come in contact with the stone top, rinse the surface with water and dry using a soft non-abrasive cloth.
- WARNING: Must use cleaning agents safe for stone. Check your cleaning agents use restrictions before using on any stone. Damage to the stone may result. Vanity manufacturer not responsible for damage caused by improper cleaning agents or soaps used. Warranty will not
cover damage caused by the use of improper soaps or cleaning agents.
- DO NOT use products to clean the stone top that contain acetone, lemon, vinegar or other acids as these may cause damage to the stone surface.
- Periodically reseal the stone top using an appropriate stone sealer available from your local home store. Follow the manufacturer’s directions on how to apply.
The manufacturer warrants this item against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original retail purchase. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any damage on the product by accident, misuse, or modified, improper installation or by affixing accessories not produced by the manufacturer. The manufacturer is not accountable whatsoever for product installation during the warranty period.
There is no further expressed warranty. The manufacturer shall not be legally responsible for incidental, consequential or special damages arising at or in connection with product use or performance except as may otherwise be accorded by law. The manufacturer disclaims any and all implied warranties
REPLACEMENT PARTS LIST
For replacement parts, call our customer service department at 1-866-439-9800, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., EST, Monday – Sunday
|B||Top||1026VA-30- CARRARA TOP|
|E||Left Door||2027VA-30-201- DOOR SET|
|G||Floor Plumbing Cutout Lid||201-30 FP LID|
|CC||Pull (with screw)||CF-96-004-BN|
|DD||Knob (with screw)||CF-D25-005-BN|