TWS (True wireless stereo) Earphones V4.2+EDR
True wireless stereo (TWS), real no wires design, individual left and right channel, HIFI sound, both the left and right earbud are Bluetooth enabled, could be used separately, or used as one pair.
1.Pairing with one earbud: king press the multi-function button until the LED Flashing in red and blue alternately, then turn on the Bluetooth on your device and select- HBQ-i7tws” on your list there would be reminding voice saying’ connected” , then you could enjoy music or making phones call, it support. reporting incoming calk,
2. Pairing with both sides:
a. long press the multi-function buttons of both sides at the same time until the LED flashing in red and blue alternately;
b. then double click EITHER side to enter pairing mode, there would be reminding voice’ ready to pair
c. Turn on the Bluetooth on your device and choose” HBQ-17TWS’ to connect, when the led flash slowly in blue, they pair successfully. Battery status display on your cellphone.
NOTE: THERE would be only one earbud working when making/answering phone calls, but both sides could control power off/play/pause function Individually when connected, the other one would be synchronized. Memory function supports connecting devices automatically if being
1.Making phone calls: Be sure the earphone connected with your mobile phone, and then you can make phone calls. When making calls, there is only one side earphone working, and there s incoming call, it would broadcast calling numbers. You answer the call by slightly press the power button one time and refuse to answer by quick press the power button 2 times. When the earphones are In music mode, you dial your latest number by quick press the power button 2 times(redial the latest number).
2. Listening to music: Be sure the earphone connected with your mobile phone, then you can listen to music on your music list. Shortly press the power button to stop the music and replay by press again.
3. Power off: Long press the power button until led In red when not use, the Bluetooth device enter off mode. tt would be power off automatically when the earphone away from your Bluetooth device over 5 minutes. No need to worry power exhausted.
4. Charging: There is reminding sound when battery is low, and the led would flash in red at the same time. When taking charge, the led would be in red, and turns in blue when fully charged.
Note: the earphone would be forced to shut down when charging even If they are power ON before charging.
5. Switch language modes: The earbuds enter pairing mode when led flash in red and blue alternately, long press the multi-function button to switch made from Chinese to English (reminding voice” English mode” )
1. Please do not overuse this earphone or put it under heavy pressure, keep away from wet and heat.
2. Keep away from Wilt, router or other high frequency transmitting equipment to prevent interruption of signal receiving.
3. Please use this earphone under its working range (10meters), and the effect would be better if there is no obstacle between the connected devices.
4. Use this Bluetooth earphone to connect any device with Bluetooth function.
1. Dust-proof mesh
2. Multi-function button
4. Charging port
5. Charging Box Light
6. Android Charging port
FCC Warning Statement
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
‐‐ Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
‐‐ Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
‐‐Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
‐‐ Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Questions about your TWS True Wireless Stereo Earphones? Post in the comments!
Download aaaaaaaa Manual [PDF]