AIMS Power ignition relay box
The AIMS Power™ ignition relay box works with the AIMS Power inverters that have a remote switch port compatible with part number REMOTEHF. The relay box allows the inverter to be powered using the vehicle’s ignition. Compatible with 12V, 24V, 36V or 48V battery inputs.
- Connect the NEGATIVE (-) port to the NEGATIVE (-) battery terminal.
- Connect the POSITIVE (+) port to the POSITIVE (+) battery terminal.
- Connect the ON/OFF port to the ignition.
- Connect the included RJ9 cord into the inverter’s remote port.
* Recommended cable size: 18 AWG.
* Includes a one year warranty.
***NOTE*** When using an AIMS inverter that has a power switch (not push button), the switch must be in the on position.
Documents / Resources
|AIMS AIMS Power ignition relay box [pdf] Instruction Manual|
AIMS Power, ignition, relay box