AIHOOR A4BT True Wireless Stereo Earbuds User Manual
SET BEFORE USE
Regular cleaning is recommended to prevent issues with charging.
Thank you for purchasing the AIHOOR A4BT True Wireless Stereo earbuds.
Please read this user manual carefully and keep it for future reference. If you need any assistance, please contact our support team with your product model number and Amazon order number.
|Product Number||AIHOOR A4BT||Rated output power||5 [email protected]%THD|
|Bluetooth Version||5.0||Frequency Range||20Hz-20KHz|
|Bluetooth Protocol||A2DP/AVRCP/HSP/HFP||Microphone Sensitivity||[email protected]|
|Charging Time||z2H||Battery Capacity||40mAx 2 (earbuds) 400mA (charging case)|
|Product Weight||40g||Waterproof level||IPX4|
|Endurance time||25h (using Bluetooth)||Bluetooth Effective Distance||10m|
|Earphones Impedance||320||Charging Voltage||5 V=0.5 A|
- Do not place the earbuds in extremely high or low ambient temperatures for an extended period of time. Extreme temperatures will cause the device to deform.
- Use electronic equipment with caution during thunderstorms.
- This product contains small parts which could cause harm if swallowed. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Using the earbuds for a long time at high volume may affect your hearing. Make sure to use an appropriate level of volume.
This product contains a lithium battery. Please do not disassemble, strike, crush, or place the product into contact with flames. Do not expose to high temperatures or direct sunlight for a prolonged period. If there is any swelling, leakage, odor, or any other abnormality in the battery compartment of the product, cease use immediately. Please dispose of used batteries properly and in accordance with local regulations.
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- this device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
FCC RF EXPOSURE STATEMENT:
This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter. This device complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment.
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with Innovation, Science, and Economic Development Canada license-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- this device may not cause interference, and
- this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device. This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003.
ISEDC RF EXPOSURE STATEMENT:
The device is compliance with RF exposure guidelines, users can obtain Canadian information on RF exposure and compliance.
THIS DEVICE COMPLIES
After reviewing this material for compliance or RF field strength limits, users may be exposed to radio frequencies and compliance and compliance to acquire. the corresponding information.
This product complies with the radio interference requirements of the European Community.
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
AUSOUNDS Technology Co., Ltd. hereby declares that this product AIHOOR A4BT is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Directives 2014/53/EU. The Declaration of Conformity for the AutreBits MetaBuds is available from https://aihoor.net
This symbol indicates that this product shall not be treated as household waste. Instead it shall be handed over to the applicable collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment.
Follow us @AiHOOR.official
For FAQs, detailed user manual and more information, please visit https://aihoor.net/pages/help
Documents / Resources
|AIHOOR A4BT True Wireless Stereo Earbuds [pdf] User Manual|
A4BT, 2AZLD-A4BT, 2AZLDA4BT, True Wireless Stereo Earbuds, A4BT True Wireless Stereo Earbuds