AGPTEK Solid Tire User Manual
Thank you for purchasing the AGPTEK product Please read this [User Manual] carefully before using the product, and retain it in for future use. If you have any questions or suggestions about our products, please contact: [email protected].
- Apply an appropriate amount of petroleum jelly to the contact surface of the tire and hub to lubricate the tire.
- Softening the tire with the boiling water has a positive effect on the installation of the tire.
- When using tire lever, you can wrap paper or other objects around it to avoid scratching the hub.
- Black Screw
- Foot Support Pad+2 Large Screws
- Taillight Pad+2 Small Screws
- Fender Pad+3 Medium Screws
How To Use This Kit
- Replace the original screw of front fender with a black screw like in Figure 1, as the original one will block the fender.
- Follow Tire Installation to assembly the front tire.
- Add 2 foot support pads to the foot support and fix them well with 2 large screws, as shown in Figure 2 [Step 2].
- Install taillight pad. Replace original screws with 2 small screws and tighten them, as shown in Figure 2 [Step 3].
- Add 2 fender pad to the top of rear fender and fix them well with 3 medium screws, but not too tight for conveniently installing rear tire, as shown in Figure 2 [Step 4].
- Follow the Tire Installation to assembly the rear tire. Note: Install one side of outer tire first, then put the inner tire in. Press the other side of outer one with your hand, and inflate the inner.
- Install the wheel hub and tighten the rear fender screws.
- Check all screws are installed tightly or not and do the final inspection.
- Remove the wheel hub from Xiaomi M365 scooter, and store the screws as well as other accessories. Then, remove the old tire from the hub.
- Put new tire into boiling water for minutes to soften it. If you are enough strong to soften the tire with your power, skip this step.
- After softening the tire, apply an appropriate amount of petroleum jelly or soapy water to its inside and the contact surface of the hub to facilitate assembly. (Do not apply too much lubricant, or it can slip easily while driving. After installation, it should be placed for some and dry the lubricant before driving.)
- Before installing, pay attention to the direction of the tire track, which indicates the riding direction of the scooter. Otherwise, the water may splash onto you while driving. Put the tire back into the hub with the tire lever.
- Correct the position of the tire till the tire fits completely into the hub. Then put the tire back on the scooter and you’re done.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our products, please contact: [email protected].