Electric Nail Drill Pen 6 Bits
Light-weight design for precise operation Suitable for Professional salon, Studio or Home Use Suitable for pedicure and manicure Quiet and Smooth
Portable & Easy to carry out
Multi-use: carving, engraving, routing, grinding, sharpening, sanding, polishing, drilling and so on
The nail file can be used for natural nails as well as artificial nails
Power: single-phase, 110V/60Hz, double insulated
Collet type: 2.4mm
- This tool is design for carver, engrave, rout, grind, and sharpen, sand, polish, drill and more.
- Unplug the tool from the electrical outlet before loading a bit.
- Press the shaft lock button, rotate the collet nut anticlockwise (but do not take the nut out) ， insert the bit, press the shaft lock button, and tighten the collet clockwise securely. But avoid excess tightening of the collet nut in case of damage in the nut.
- Slide the on/off switch to find the speed needed between 3000-13,000RPM. Slide the switch to the black dot for a complete stop.
- When finished, unplug the tool, take the bit out and store the set in a dry place.
- Always unplug the tool when you change accessory/collet or finish using the machine.
- Do not engage the shaft lock button while the tool is running.
- Never use a damaged bit.
- The machine is not waterproof. Please keep away from water. If the machine falls into water, unplug it immediately and do not touch the water.