AEG DVK6981HB Cooker Hood
Control panel overview
SAFETY INFORMATION AND INSTALLATION
Refer to the separate Installation Instructions booklet for Safety Information and Installation. Read carefully the Safety chapters before any use or maintenance of the appliance.
WARNING! Using the hood Check the recommended speed according to the table below.
To operate the hood:
- Turn on the appliance by pressing the symbol.
- You can now activate the functions.
- To activate the function touch the symbol.
- If needed, touch the light symbol to illuminate the cooking surface.
- To change the light intensity touch and hold the symbol again.
- To turn off the appliance press the symbol again.
It is an automatic function that connects the hob with a hood. Both the hob and the hood have an infrared signal communicator. Speed of the fan is defined automatically on basis of mode setting and temperature of the hottest cookware on the hob. You can also operate the fan using the hob manually. The function can be activated from panel of the hob.
Activating Maximum Motor Speed
When you touch, the Maximum Motor Speed starts to operate for 8 minutes. After that time, the appliance returns to its previous speed settings
Filter alarm reminds to change or clean the charcoal filter and clean the grease filter. The filter indicator is turned on for 30 seconds if the grease filter must be cleaned. The filter indicator flashes for 30 seconds if the charcoal filter must be replaced or cleaned.
- Refer to cleaning the grease filter in care and cleaning chapter.
- Refer to cleaning the charcoal filter or replacing the charcoal filter in care and cleaning chapter.
- To reset the function touch for 3 seconds.
To activate or deactivate function:
- Switch on the control panel.
- Make sure that the icons are turned white.
- To activate function touch for 3 seconds.
- If the function is activated, the filter icon flashes five times.
- To deactivate function touch for 3 seconds.
- If the function is deactivated, the filter icon flashes three times.
CARE AND CLEANING
Cleaning the grease filter
Filters are mounted with the use of clips and pins on the opposite side.
To clean the filter
- Pull the cover to open it.
- Press the handle of the mounting clip on the filter panel underneath the hood (1).
- Slightly tilt the front of the filter downwards (2), then pull. Repeat the first two steps for all filters.
- Clean the filters using a sponge with non abrasive detergents or in a dishwasher.
- To mount the filters back follow the first two steps in reverse order. Repeat the steps for all filters if applicable.
Replacing the charcoal filter
- To replace the filter:
- Remove the grease filters from the appliance.
- Refer to “Cleaning the grease filter” in this chapter.
- Pull the tabs towards the bottom part of the filter.
- There are two charcoal filters.
- One situated underneath and the other at the front side of the appliance.
Replacing the lamp
This appliance is supplied with a LED lamp. This part can be replaced by a technician only. In case of any malfunction refer to “Service” in the “Safety Instructions” chapter.
Recycle materials with the symbol . Put the packaging in relevant containers to recycle it. Help protect the environment and human health by recycling waste of electrical and electronic appliances. Do not dispose of appliances marked with the symbol with the household waste. Return the product to your local recycling facility or contact your municipal office.
FOR PERFECT RESULTS
Thank you for choosing this AEG product. We have created it to give you impeccable performance for many years, with innovative technologies that help make life simpler – features you might not find on ordinary appliances. Please spend a few minutes reading to get the very best from it. Visit our website to
- Get usage advice, brochures, trouble shooter, service and repair information: www.aeg.com/support
- Register your product for better service: www.registeraeg.com
- Buy Accessories, Consumables and Original spare parts for your appliance: www.aeg.com/shop
CUSTOMER CARE AND SERVICE
- Always use original spare parts.
- When contacting our Authorised Service Centre, ensure that you have the following data available: Model, PNC, Serial Number.
- The information can be found on the rating plate.
- Warning / Caution-Safety information
- General information and tips
- Environmental information
Documents / Resources
|AEG DVK6981HB Cooker Hood [pdf] User Manual|
DVK6981HB, DVK6981HR, DVK6981HB Cooker Hood, DVK6981HB, Cooker Hood, Hood