Smart IP Camera with Battery
Quick User Guide
100% Wire-Free IP Camera with rechargeable battery
Place it Anywhere, Watch on Phone Anytime
What is in the Box?
1x camera, 1x bracket, 1x screws
1x USB cable, 1x Quick User Guide
Install Adorcam APP
3.1 Search “Adorcam” in the App Store or google play store, or scan the below QR Code to download and install it on your smartphone.
NOTE: Please allow the below 2 permissions when first running App.
- Allow Adorcam to use mobile cellular data and wireless LAN (Function: If not allowed, it will be failed to add IP camera).
- Allow Adorcam to get system push message permissions (Function: When the camera triggers motion detection or audible alarm, the phone can receive alarm push).
3.2 Register Account：
New users need to register by e-mail, click “Register”, follow the steps to complete the registration of the account, and log in.
Add Camera to APP
4.1 Insert TF card
Please insert a TF card to record videos when motion is detected and playback. ( card not included, supports 128GB Max.)
4.2 Power on the camera
Press and hold on the Power Button for 5 seconds to Turn on the Camera (if it can not power on, please plug in DC5V 1A/2A phone adapter to charge 15min first). The power adapter is not included in the packing list.
NOTE: Ensure the indicator light slowly blinking in RED before setup WiFi
4.3 Setup Wi-Fi
4.3.1 Bring the camera and phone to the router within 1 to 3 feet (30 to 100 cm) and connect wifi.
4.3.2 Run Adorcam App, Click “Add Device” and select “BATTERY CAMERA”.
4.3.3 Select 2.4Ghz WiFi SSID and input password, tap “Connection”
4.3.4 Follow the “Operation Guide” on App, aim the lens of the camera directly to the QR code at a distance of 5-8 inches. A tone will be heard when successfully scanned.
4.3.5 After the device recognizes the QR code, it will sound a tone, if heard, then tap “Hear a tone” and wait for “Connect Network”.
4.3.6 After successfully connecting the network, you can name the camera, and find a good mounting spot according to the wifi signal strength, then click “Finish” and it will ump to devise list. Select one camera and play it, then you can watch the real-time video.
- Please select 2.4G HZ WiFi
- Does not support 5G HZ WiFi
- Move the camera closer to the wireless router to ensure a good wireless signal
Please remove the protective film on the camera lens and keep the lens clean.
Tape Next to generate a QR code.
Aim the lens of the camera directly at the QR code at a distance of 5-8 inches.
A tone will be heard when successfully scanned.
The network is connecting, please be patient.
If the network connection is unsuccessful:
- Please check if the WiFi username and password are correct, and then generate a new QR code to scan again
- Move the camera closer to the wireless network router
- If it is still unsuccessful, please press the power button twice to reset the camera and try again
The current location is good to mount the camera
3. Snoone Alerts
6. Camera Name
7. Battery Volume
9. Disarm Mode
10. Motion Detection Off
11. Camera Time
14. About the app
19. Bit rate
22. Hold & Speak
26. Night Vision
27. Sound Alarmed
Camera Settings Menu:
|5||Auto Night Vision|
Click the share icon or option and select permission and select connected cameras and input the friend’s account to share.
NOTE: Firstly ensure Friend’s account has already registered in the Adorcam app
LED Status Description
|1||No light||Sleep / shutdown|
|2||Red light solid on||In charging|
|3||Red light flashes slowly (once every second)||Awaiting for WiFi connection|
|4||Fast red light (multiple times a second)||WiFi connecting|
|5||Blue light solid on||Alarm recording|
|6||Blue light flashes slowly (once every two seconds)||Camera in live view status|
|7||Blue light flashes quickly (multiple times a second)||Upgrading status|
Trouble Shooting Sheet
Solution and operation
|1||Unable to connect||
|3||Change to a new Network||
|4||Failed to add Device||Please enable the Adorcam app cellular data on in mobile settings|
|3||No Alarm Push||Please enable Adorcam app notification in mobile settings|
|6||No Alarm Video Record||Please insert TF Card|
- Battery Camera doesn’t support 7/24 constantly recording, only supports events recording when sensor human body motion detection.
- The battery camera doesn’t support any PC S/W or browser.
- The battery Camera doesn’t support 5G Wi-Fi
- Battery Camera charging supports DC5V 1A/2A plug. fully charged time: 5-6 hours
- IP battery camera supports offline recording.
IP battery camera cannot work without Wi-Fi. It supports events recording when Wi-Fi is disconnected, but firstly the camera should be ever connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- It is unlimited to add an IP camera to the app, and also unlimited to share video with another person. But the system just allowed 2 persons online in max simultaneously.
- Regarding with TF card:
7.1 please kindly ensure TF card, a good brand such as Kingston, Sandisk, Class 10 level, 4-128 GB
7.2 Please first format the TF card on PC or plugin it again when adorcam cannot read the TF card.
7.3 If no TF card in the camera, there is no alarm recording, the system will snap photos and be saved in the “Events” list. If inserted TF card, there will be no snapshot photos.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- this device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
RF Exposure Warning Statements:
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment shall be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20cm between the radiator & body.
Documents / Resources
|adorcam A4 Smart IP Camera with Battery [pdf] User Guide|
A4, Smart IP Camera with Battery