A 7732 Ceramic Heater with LEDDLER CR
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS ON SAFETY OF USE PLEASE
The warranty conditions are different, if the device is used for commercial purposes.”
- Before using the product please read carefully and always comply with the following instructions. The manufacturer is not responsible for any damages due to any misuse.
- The product is only to be used indoors. Do not use the product for any purpose that is not compatible with its application.
- The applicable voltage is 220-240V, ~50/60Hz. For safety reasons it is not appropriate to connect multiple devices to one power outlet.
- Please be cautious when using around children. Do not let the children to play with the product. Do not let children or people who do not know the device to use it without supervision.
- WARNING: This device may be used by children over 8 years of age and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or persons without experience or knowledge of the device, only under the supervision of a person responsible for their safety, or if they were instructed on the safe use of the device and are aware of the dangers associated with its operation. Children should not play with the device. Cleaning and maintenance of the device should not be carried out by children, unless they are over 8 years of age and these activities are carried out under supervision.
- After you are finished using the product always remember to gently remove the plug from the power outlet holding the outlet with your hand. Never pull the power cable!!!
- Never put the power cable, the plug or the whole device into the water. Never expose the product to the atmospheric conditions such as direct sun light or rain, etc.. Never use the product in humid conditions.
- Periodically check the power cable condition. If the power cable is damaged the product should be turned to a professional service location to be replaced in order to avoid hazardous situations.
- Never use the product with a damaged power cable or if it was dropped or damaged in any other way or if it does not work properly. Do not try to repair the defected product yourself because it can lead to electric shock. Always turn the damaged device to a professional service location in order to repair it. All the repairs can be done only by authorized service professionals. The repair that was done incorrectly can cause hazardous situations for the user.
- Never put the product on or close to the hot or warm surfaces or the kitchen appliances like the electric oven or gas burner.
- Never use the product close to combustibles.
- Do not let cord hang over edge of counter or touch hot surfaces.
- Never leave the product connected to the power source without supervision. Even when use is interrupted for a short time, turn it off from the network, unplug the power.
- In order to provide additional protection, it is recommended to install residue current device (RCD) in the power circuit, with residual current rating not more than 30 mA. Contact professional electrician in this matter.
- Never use this device close to water, e.g.: under shower, in bathtube, or above sink filled with water.
- If using the device in bathroom after use remove the power plug from the socket, because water proximity presents risk, even if the device is turned off.
- Do not put your fingers or any objects through the ventilation grille
- Do not place any objects on the convector. The vents must not be covered by a towel , curtain , etc. may cause a malfunction or fire.
- Keep the distance between the convector and other items such as furniture , curtains.
- Convector is equipped with a device to prevent overheating. Automatically turns off the convector in the event of excessive temperature convector (due to clogged vents, fan malfunction ) . In this case, disconnect the unit from the power supply , waiting a few minutes and remove the cause of overheating,
- Do not touch the hot parts of the convector . Do not touch the appliance with wet hands.
- In the case of wet convector or falling of any object through the ventilation grille of the convector , turn it off immediately and disconnect from the network. Before re- use
with convector call for service .
- Do not place the convector directly below the electrical outlet.
- Always turn off the convector button before disconnecting it from the mains.
- Do not use this heater in the immediate vicinity of a bathtub, shower or swimming pool
- Do not use this heater if it has been dropped
- Do not use if there are visible signs of damage to the heater
- Use the heater on a level and stable surface or attach it to the wall, if provided for by the manufacturer
WARNING: Do not use this heater in small rooms where there are people who are unable to leave them by themselves, unless constant supervision is ensured. To reduce the risk of fire, keep textiles, curtains or other flammable materials at least 1 m away from the heater air outlet. The temperature of accessible surfaces may be higher when the equipment is in operation, which means that the housing elements become hot during operation during operation, BE CAREFUL !!! In order to avoid overheating – do not cover the heater. The device is not to be covered with clothing, blankets and other textile products which could cause ignition.
- Indication lamps
- Decorative ring
- Power switch
- Control Panel (Fig. 2)
- Control panel
- Air outlet grid
- Air inlet grid
- Standby indicator
- . Fan function (cold air) indicator
- Desire temperature level indicators
- Low heating power 1000W indicator
- Desired heating period indicators
- Standby button
- Temperature regulation button
- Heating power regulation button
- High heating power 1500W indicator
- Timer button
- Plug in the device to a 220-240V~50Hz socket.
- To start the device, press the power switch (7) located at the back of device.
- The standby indicator (9A.) on the control panel lights up.
- Press the standby button (9) to activate the device.
- The device will blow cold air from fan, the fan function indicator (9B.) will be lighted up.
- Press the heating power regulation button (11) to choose suitable power level:
- to get low heating power 1000W press once, at the same time the indicator (11A) will light up,
- to get high heating power 1500W press twice, so both indicators (11A + 11B) will be lighted up.
- Press the timer button (12) to set the countdown time to turn off your heater automatically when the heater is on. You can set up the heating time by repeated pressing the timer button (12), the desired heating period will be shown by indicators (12A). To switch off the timer function press button (12) again. The maximum heating time is 7 hours.
- The device is equipped in digital thermostat control. During operation, press the temperature regulation button (10) to set the desired temperature (15°C / 20°C / 25°C / 30°C / 35°C) /15°C when the room temperature rises to the set temperature, the heater will stop heating until the moment the temperature drops a few degrees. After choosing the desired temperature level one of indicators (10A) will be lighted up.
Note: The temperature set using the temperature regulation button (10) button will not be reached if it is less than the current room temperature.
- To turn off the device anytime press the standby button (9), the heating element will stop and the fan will operate for approximately 30 seconds allowing your heater to cool down before switching off.
- Unplug the device when it is not in use.
The device is protected with a safety switch that turns off the device automatically when the heater falls over, or is at an excessive angle from the horizontal. This helps prevent accidents, and the heater will back to the standby mode. Press the buttons (9) on control panel to reset the heater.
- In the event of abnormal overheating, a safety device shuts down the heater automatically. After a short cooling down phase, the appliance is ready for use again.
- If you still notice the same defect as above mentioned, remove the plug from the socket and consult your authorized dealer to your after-sales service department.
- During use, do not touch or cover the air outlet. This may cause the unit to overheat, and the safety device to operate.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
- The device must be switch OFF via the power switch (7) and unplugged before proceeding with any cleaning work.
- Clean the housing with a lightly damp cloth, a vacuum cleaner or a dusting brush.
- Never use flammable or abrasive cleaning agents such as benzene or spirit to clean the appliance.
- Never immerse the appliance in water!
- Clean the air inlet and outlet regularly with a vacuum cleaner.
- If the appliance is not used for an extended period it must be protected against excessive dust and dirt. Please dismount the heater and store in a dry place away from sunlight and dirt.
- Power 1500W
- Power supply 220-240V ~50/60Hz
To protect your environment: please separate carton boxes and plastic bags and dispose them in corresponding waste bins. Used appliance should be delivered to the dedicated collecting points due to hazarsous components, which may effect the environment. Do not dispose this appliance in the common waste bin.
Documents / Resources