ADLER AD 4622 Advanced Blender
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS ON SAFETY OF USE PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
The warranty conditions are different, if the device is used for commercial purpose.
- Before using the product please read carefully and always comply with the following instructions. The manufacturer is not responsible for any damages due to any misuse.
- The product is only to be used indoors. Do not use the product for any purpose that is not compatible with its application.
- The applicable voltage is 220-240V, ~50/60Hz. For safety reasons it is not appropriate to connect multiple devices to one power outlet.
- Please be cautious when using around children. Do not let the children to play with the product. Do not let children or people who do not know the device to use it without supervision.
- WARNING: This device may be used by children over 8 years of age and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or persons without experience or knowledge of the device, only under the supervision of a person responsible for their safety, or if they were instructed on the safe use of the device and are aware of the dangers associated with its operation. Children should not play with the device. Cleaning and maintenance of the device should not be carried out by children, unless they are over 8 years of age and these activities are carried out under supervision.
- After you are finished using the product always remember to gently remove the plug from the power outlet holding the outlet with your hand. Never pull the power cable!!!
- Never put the power cable, the plug or the whole device into the water. Never expose the product to the atmospheric conditions such as direct sun light or rain, etc.. Never use the product in humid conditions.
- Periodically check the power cable condition. If the power cable is damaged the product should be turned to a professional service location to be replaced in order to avoid hazardous situations.
- Never use the product with a damaged power cable or if it was dropped or damaged in any other way or if it does not work properly. Do not try to repair the defected product yourself because it can lead to electric shock. Always turn the damaged device to a professional service location in order to repair it. All the repairs can be done only by authorized service professionals. The repair that was done incorrectly can cause hazardous situations for the user.
- Never put the product on or close to the hot or warm surfaces or the kitchen appliances like the electric oven or gas burner.
- Never use the product close to combustibles.
- Do not let cord hang over edge of counter or touch hot surfaces.
- Never leave the product connected to the power source without supervision. Even when use is interrupted for a short time, turn it off from the network, unplug the power.
- In order to provide additional protection, it is recommended to install residue current device (RCD) in the power circuit, with residual current rating not more than 30 mA. Contact professional electrician in this matter.
- The exchange of accessories may only be carried out with the device switched off.
- The blades are very sharp. The highest caution is offered. Before replacing the mixers, unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Only use original accessories that are included in the scope of supply.
- Do not cover the ventilation openings in the housing during operation.
- For washing the case, do not use any heavy cleaning agents because they can be used to remove graphical information symbols, e.g. Signs, warning photograms, etc.
- Never use the appliance for hot oil or grease (hot products).
- Never touch with wet hands.
- The appliance is not intended for crushing ice, bone and other hard products or for grinding nuts and coffee.
- During the mixing process, never place your hands or cutlery into the container.
- Observe the maximum uninterrupted operating time of the unit of 50 seconds. After the continuous operating time of 50 seconds, wait 4 minutes before turning the unit back on. Exceeding the operating time of the appliance and the absence of sufficient breaks can lead to irreversible engine damage.
- When the appliance is aged, unplug it from the mains before cleaning.
- Before first use, wash thoroughly and dry the appliance (see: Cleaning and maintenance).
- A) ON/OFF switch
- B) motor
- C) blender (removable)
USING THE DEVICE
The hand blender is perfectly suited for preparing dips, sauces, soups, mayonnaise and baby food as well as for mixing and milkshakes.
- Turn the blender stick on the motor unit until it is locked.
- Place the hand blender in the jug. Then press the switch (A).
- Turn the blender stick off the motor unit after use.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Never put motor part into water and keep away from wet. Before cleaning always switch off and unplug from the socket.
- Always unplug the appliance from the power supply before cleaning.
- Do not immerse the motor unit in water or any other liquid.
- Wipe the outside of the motor unit with only a slightly moistened cloth and polish with a soft dry cloth.
- Wash the detachable accessories in soap water, such as blender sticks, gear boxes, whisk, bowl, jug, blade, ice crusher, vessel. Do not use scouring pads for the plastic materials. Rinse them with clear water and dry them. Do not place them in the dishwasher.
- Do not clean with any abrasive scouring pad or steel wool, as this will damage the finish of the appliance.
- Power: 200W
- Max: 300W
- Voltage: 220-240V~50/60Hz
- Max working time: 50s
- Time to rest of device: 4 min
To protect your environment: please separate carton boxes and plastic bags and dispose them in corresponding waste bins. Used appliance should be delivered to the dedicated collecting points due to hazarsous components, which may effect the environment. Do not dispose this appliance in the common waste bin.
Documents / Resources