SAFETY CONDITIONS IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS ON SAFETY OF USE PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
The warranty conditions are different if the device is used for commercial purposes.
- Before using the product please read carefully and always comply with the following instructions. The manufacturer is not responsible for any damages due to any misuse.
- The product is only to be used indoors. Do not use the product for any purpose that is not compatible with its application.
- The applicable voltage is 220-240 V, ~ 50/60 Hz. For safety reasons, it is not appropriate to connect multiple devices to one power outlet.
- Please be cautious when using children. Do not let the children play with the product. Do not let children or people who do not know the device use it without supervision.
- WARNING: This device may be used by children over 8 years of age and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or persons without experience or
knowledge of the device, only under the supervision of a person responsible for their safety, or if they were instructed on the safe use of the device and are aware of the dangers associated with its operation. Children should not play with the device. Cleaning and maintenance of the device should not be carried out by children unless they are over 8 years of age and these activities are carried out under supervision.
- After you are finished using the product always remember to gently remove the plug from the power outlet holding the outlet with your hand. Never pull the power cable!!!
- Never put the power cable, the plug, or the whole device into the water. Never expose the product to atmospheric conditions such as direct sunlight or rain, etc. Never use the product in humid conditions.
- Periodically check the power cable condition. If the power cable is damaged the product should be turned to a professional service location to be replaced in order to avoid
- Never use the product with a damaged power cable or if it was dropped or damaged in any other way or if it does not work properly. Do not try to repair the defective product yourself because it can lead to electric shock. Always turn the damaged device to a professional service location in order to repair it. All the repairs can be done only by authorized service professionals. The repair that was done incorrectly can cause hazardous situations for the user.
- Never put the product on or close to the hot or warm surfaces or the kitchen appliances like the electric oven or gas burner.
- Never use the product close to combustibles.
- Do not let the cord hang over the edge of a counter or touch hot surfaces.
- Never leave the product connected to the power source without supervision. Even when use is interrupted for a short time, turn it off from the network, and unplug the power.
- In order to provide additional protection, it is recommended to install a residue current device (RCD) in the power circuit, with a residual current rating of not more than 30 mA. Contact a professional electrician in this matter.
- Never use this device close to water, e.g.: Under the shower, in the bathtub, or above a sink filled with water.
- If using the device in the bathroom after use remove the power plug from the socket, because water proximity presents a risk, even if the device is turned off.
- Do not allow the device or power adaptor to wet. If the device falls into water, immediately remove the power plug or power adaptor from the socket. If the device is powered, do not put your hands in the water. Has the device been checked by a qualified electrician before using it again?
- Do not touch the device or power adaptor with wet hands.
- The device has to be turned off after every use.
- Do not leave the unit on to the wall outlet or power supply unit unattended.
- The device is not designed to work with external schedulers or separate remote control system
- Keep the device out of the reach of children. Using the devices by children must be supervised by adults.
- The power cord should not touch hot parts of the device and should not be located near other heat sources.
- Do not wrap an electric cable around the device.
- Do not use a hair curling iron in the bath.
- Do not remove dust or foreign bodies from the inside of the hair straightener using sharp objects.
- Do not use outdoors or where aerosols are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
- Do not cover the hair curling iron, it might cause the accumulation of heat in its interior and it may cause damage or fire.
- Hairsprays contain flammable materials. Do not apply them while using the device.
- Do not use the device on people who are sleeping.
- The device can be supplied only with the voltage specified on the housing.
- During operation, do not place the device on wet surfaces or clothes.
- After using the machine, switch it off, remove each plug of the power cord from the wall outlet and wait before putting it to cool down.
- Always before applying pieces of equipment to the device, make sure they are dry outside and inside.
- Do not obstruct in any way the inlet and the air outlet, eg .:by hair.
- Do not direct the hot airflow on the power cord
- Do not direct hot air toward the eyes or other sensitive areas.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION (pic. 1)
|1. – handle||2. – speed adjustment switch||3. – concentrator|
|4. – inlet cover grill||5. – hang-up loop||6. – temperature adjustment|
|7.- IONIC switch||8. – IONIC lamp||9. – cool shot|
USING THE DEVICE
Set the desired speed with the switch (2):
0 – disabled 1 – low speeds 2 – high speed Set the desired temperature using the switch (6):
1 – warm air 2 – hot air 3 – very hot air
* When you set the switch (7) ON – the lamp (8) changes color from blue to green – the ionic air will switch ON.
* When you set the switch (7) OFF – the lamp (8) changes color from green to blue – you will return to the ordinary hair drying function.
The ionic air reduces the tendency to hair electrification and gives the hair shine.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
- Clean inlet covers grill (4) regularly from loose hair or other dust.
- Dirty housing clean with a wet soft cloth, then wipe to dry. Do not use any aggressive detergents.
- Avoid any liquid reaching inside of the hairdryer.
Power: 1800 W – 2200 W
Maximum power: 2400W
Voltage: 220-240 V ~ 50/60 Hz
To protect your environment: please separate carton boxes and plastic bags and dispose of them in corresponding waste bins. Used appliances should be delivered to the dedicated collecting points due to hazardous components, which may affect the environment. Do not dispose of this appliance in the common waste bin.
Documents / Resources
|ADLER AD 2248 Hair Dryer [pdf] User Manual|
AD 2248, Hair Dryer, AD 2248 Hair Dryer