ACONIC AC-WS20RGS Rugged Shower Speaker User Manual
ACONIC AC-WS20RGS Rugged Shower
FOR IPHONE, SMARTPHONES AND OTHER BLUETOOTH MED IA DEVICES
- Bluetooth handsfree audio
- Connection with all Bluetooth enabled devices (mobile phones, tablets, etc.)
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery 400mAh
- USB power cable
- Ideal for travelling, easy installation, excellent sound quality
- Use in the shower, by the pool (not in) etc, in the rain
Pairing Your Device
Activate the Bluetooth speaker pairing mode by turning it off. Then,
Press and hold the power button for 6 seconds until the red LED and blue LED lights are flashing alternative. Now the speaker is ready for pairing.
- Turn on your device and activate Bluetooth function.
- Search for Bluetooth devices. Select Aconic
- If prompted! enter password or PIN No:”0000″. Now the Shower Speaker wit be connected to your device.
Note: Please make sure the speakers’ power is off when trying to activate the pairing mode.
The Aconic Rugged Speaker is powered by an integrated rechargeable lithium battery. Charge as follows:
- Insert the charging cable into the DC5V socket on the unit. Connect the USB plug into a PC or AC/DC adaptor. When the battery is charging the LED indicator turns red
- When the indicator LED light goes out, the speaker is fully charged
- Keep the device away from heat, direct sunlight and sharp edges
- Do not insert any metal object into the device. As this is a risk of short circuit
- To avoid static charge, do not us in a extremely dry climate.
- Do not repair the unit yourself. Contact an authorized specialist
- Do not charge in the shower or other wet environments
- Only charge when unit is dry
- Do not submerge under water
Range 33 feet
Transmitting Frequency 2.4G Hz
Power Supply OCSv/100-120mA
Battery 3. 7V 400MAH lithium battery
Charging Time Approx. 3 hours
Operating Time Approx. 3 hours
Unit Weight Approx. 3.5 oz
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules Operation. It is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference.
- This device must accept any interference that is received, including any inter ference that may cause an undesired operation Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. NOTE: This equipment has been tested and B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If thi harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures: – Reorient or rebcate the receiving antenna.
– Reorient or rebcate the receiving antenna. – Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
– Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
– Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technicia RF warning statement:
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction.
We’re here to help. If you have any issues with this product, please contact us at: cs©aconic products.com Telephone: 718-747-8886
Aconic. All rights reserved. Trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Documents / Resources
|ACONIC AC-WS20RGS Rugged Shower Speaker [pdf] User Manual|
AC-WS20RGS, ACWS20RGS, 2AJUMAC-WS20RGS, 2AJUMACWS20RGS, AC-WS20RGS Rugged Shower Speaker, Rugged Shower Speaker, Shower Speaker, Speaker