acer FA100 M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD User Guide
Refer to the User’s Manual of your system or device for the location to install your SSD.
|Interface||PCIe Gen 3 x4 NVMe 1.4|
|Max. Transfer Rate““||950MB/s (read) 650MB/s (write)||1950MB/s (read) 1300MB/s (write)||3200MB/s (read) 2200MB/s (write)||3300MB/s (read) 2700MB/s (write)||3150MB/s (read) 2600MB/s (write)|
|Size||80 x 22 x 2.3mm (L x W x H)|
|System Requirements||Windows° 7/ Windows*8.1 / Windows” 10|
|Warranty Period||5 Years or 70TBW||5 Years or 150TBW||5 Years or300TBW||5 Years or 600TBW||5 Years or 1200TBW|
For Flash Media Devices 1 megabyte = 1 million bytes 1 gigabyte = 1 billion bytes Actual usable capacity may vary Some of the listed capacity is used for formatting and other functions, and thus is not available for data storage.
“The speed above comes from manufacturer approved laboratory. Results may vary due to different system or hardware configuration.
In the event of any of the following conditions, the product will not be covered by a free warranty:
- Cannot provide valid purchase receipt;
- Failure due to modifications, disassembly or repair;
- Product capacity silk screen or serial number have wear or are missing;
- Product interface bending, deformation and other anomalies, product shell damage, deformation and other anomalies caused by external forces;
- Failure caused by not following Acer instructions;
- Product damage caused by computer viruses or malware;
- Damage to the product is caused by force majeure (such as floods, fire, earthquake, lightning, typhoon, etc.), physical damage (blunt force, dropping, etc.), computer 1/0 failure, inadequate product care (water damage, item loss, improper storage, etc.), or other damage caused by non-normal use of the product;
- Damage caused by exposure or storage in improper environments (including high temperature, low temperature or high humidity);
- Damage or loss caused by improper delivery and packaging by the customer to the manufacturer authorized service center;
- Failure or damage caused by the use of the product for research and development, production or professional testing.
For customer support, please visit:
The Acer trademark is licensed to BIWIN Semiconductor (HK) Company
Limited by Acer Incorporated, a Taiwan R.O.C. company
Documents / Resources
|acer FA100 M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD [pdf] User Guide|
FA100, M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD, FA100 M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD, FA100 SSD, SSD