mi A2005 Amazfit band User Manual
- Fitness Tracker
- Charging Cable
- Insert one end of the fifitness tracker into the slot from the front of the wristband.
- Press down on the other end with your thumb to push the fifitness tracker completely into the slot.
- Comfortably tighten the band around your wrist, about 1 fifinger width away from your wrist bone.
- To achieve the optimal performance of the heart rate sensor, make sure its back to contact with your skin. When wearing your wristband, keep it neither too tight nor too loose but leaving some space for the skin to be able to breathe. Tighten the wristband before you start to exercise and properly loosen it afterward.
- If the band can easily move up and down the wrist or the heart rate sensor cannot collect the data try tightening the wristband.
- The band can comfortably fit around the wrist.
- The Amazfit band can be connected to the Amazfit app. Scan the QR code below, or search for Amazfit in Google Play or Apple’s App Store to download and install the Amazfit app.
- Log into your Amazfit account in the Amazfit app, and follow the instructions to connect and pair the band with your phone. Once the band vibrates and a pairing request is displayed on its screen, tap the touch button to complete the pairing with your phone.
Note: Make sure the Bluetooth on your phone is enabled. Hold the phone and the band close to each other during pairing.
After successfully pairing with your device, the band will start tracking and analyzing your daily activities and sleeping habits.
Touch the button to light up the screen. Swipe up or down to view various functions such as PAI (Personal Activity Intelligence), exercise data, and heart rate measurements. Swipe right to return to the previous page.
- Swipe up/down to switch between functions.
- Swipe right to return to the previous page.
Remove the band from your wrist, hold on to each end and pull on the wristband until you see a small gap between the fitness tracker and the wristband. Use your finger to pop the fitness tracker out of its slot from the front side of the wristband.
Recharge your band immediately when the battery level is low.
When using the band to measure your heart rate, please keep your wrist still.
The Amazfit band has a water resistance rating of 5 ATM. It can be worn in the shower, swimming pool, or while swimming near the shore. It cannot be used, however, in a sauna or while scuba diving.
The function of the touch button and touchscreen are not accessible during underwater. When your band comes in contact with water, use a soft cloth to wipe away excess water from its surface before using it.
During daily use, avoid wearing the band too tightly and try to keep its contact area dry. Please clean the wristband regularly with water.
Please stop using the product immediately and seek medical assistance if the contact area on your skin shows signs of redness or swelling.
- Name: Amazfit band
- Model: A2005
- Net Weight: 11.9 g
- Fitness Tracker Dimensions: 46.95 × 18.15 × 12.45 mm
- Wristband Material: Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE)
- Clasp Material: AluAmazfitnum alloy
- Adjustable Length: 155–219 mm
- Compatible with: Android 5.0 & iOS 10.0 or above
- Baery Capacity: 125 mAh
- Baery Type: Lithium polymer baery
- Input voltage: DC 5.0 V
- Input Current: 250 mA Max.
- IP Rating: 5 ATM
- Bluetooth Frequency: 2402–2480 MHz
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0 BLE
Disposal and Recycling Information
All products bearing this symbol are waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE as in directive 2012/19/EU) which should not be mixed with unsorted household waste. Instead, you should protect human health and the environment by handing over your waste equipment to a designated collection point for the recycling of waste electrical and electronic equipment, appointed by the government or local authorities. Correct disposal and recycling will help prevent potential negative
consequences to the environment and human health. Please contact the installer or local authorities for more information about the location as well as terms and conditions of such collection points.
Certifications and Safety Approvals
Hereby, Shenzhen Yecon Industry Co. Ltd., declares that the radio equipment type A2005 is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address:
For regulatory information, product certification, and compliance logos related to the Amazfit band, please go to More > Settings > Regulatory
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Caution: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device contains licence-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada’s licenceexempt RSS(s).
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference.
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Manufactured by: Anhui Huami Information Technology Co., Ltd.
Address: Room 1201, Building A4, National Animation Industry Base, No.
800 Wangjiang West Road, Gaoxin District, Hefei, Anhui, China
Documents / Resources
|mi A2005 Amazfit band [pdf] User Manual|
A2005 Amazfit band, Amazfit band