LG Wireless Rear Speakers Kit Owner’s Manual
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.
FCC Compliance Statement This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
- Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause harmful interference and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Any changes or modifications in construction of this device
which are not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Radiation Exposure Statement : This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This transmitter must not
be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter. This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance 20 cm (7.8 inches) between the antenna and your body. Users must follow the specific operating instructions for satisfying RF exposure compliance.
FCC Radio Frequency Interference Requirements :
High power radars are allocated as primary users of the 5.25 to 5.35 GHz and 5.65 to 5.85 GHz bands. These radar stations can cause interference with and/or damage
this device. This device cannot be co-located with any other transmitter.
Responsible Party :
LG Electronics USA, Inc. 1000 Sylvan Ave Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632 Tel: 1-800-243-0000
1 Rear Speakers Connection
Speaker design and connection method may be different according to models.
- Connect the speaker cables to rear speakers correctly.
- Connect the Wireless Receiver and the rear speakers (Grey: right, Blue: left) with the speakers cables.
- Turn on the Surround function to enjoy surround sound.
2 Wireless Receiver Connection
- Connect the power cord of the wireless receiver to the AC outlet.
- Turn on the unit: The unit and wireless receiver will be automatically connected. The receiver’s yellow – green LED turns on
Wireless Receiver Connection Manually
If the rear speakers do not make sound, try to connect manually.
- Press PAIRING button on the rear of the
. The yellow – green LED on the wireless receiver
- Turn on the main unit.
- Pairing is completed.
. The yellow – green LED on the wireless receiver turns on.
Surround Sound On/Off
When you turn on surround function, you can enjoy magnificent surround sound for all the input sound source with rear speakers.
The initial setting for the surround function is OFF, turn the surround function ON to use it.
Surround On: Press and hold REAR o button on the remote control about 2 seconds. Surround Off: Press and hold REAR p button on the remote control about 2 seconds.
Surround On: Press and hold AUTO VOL button on the remote control about 2 seconds and then press AUTO VOL button repeateadly to select ON – SURROUND in
the display window. Surround Off: Press and hold AUTO VOL button on the remote control about 2 seconds and then press AUTO
VOL button repeateadly to select OFF – SURROUND in the display window.
Specification of Wireless receiver
| Refer to the main label on the
| Refer to the main label on the
(W x H x D)
60.0 mm x 220.0 mm x
(2.4 inch x 8.7 inch x
Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
About Ferrite Core (Optional)
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Documents / Resources
|LG Wireless Rear Speakers Kit [pdf] Owner's Manual|
Wireless Rear Speakers Kit, SPK8-S