LG SK1D Sound Bar User Manual
Please read this manual carefully before operating your set and retain it for future reference. To view the instructions of advanced features, visit http://www.lg.com and then download Owner’s Manual. Some of the content in this manual may differ from your unit.
PORT.IN · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Connect to a Portable device
OPTICAL IN · · · · · · · · · · · Connect to an Optical device
USB · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · Connect to a USB device
(1) Connect the sound bar to the TV using Optical cable.
(2) Set up [External Speaker (Optical)] on your TV setting menu.
Additional Device Connection
(1) Connect to the external device as follows. (Set-top Box, Player etc.)
(2) Set the input source by pressing F on the remote control or unit repeatedly.
ASC/BASS BLAST/CINEMA: Selects the sound effect.
NIGHT ON/OFF: Turns down the volume at night.
DRC ON/OFF: Dynamic Range Control optimizes the volume level of compatible Dolby Digital content.
AUTO POWER ON/OFF: Automatically turns on by an input source.
Replacement of battery
Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
POWER: This unit operates on a mains supply of 200 – 240 V ~ 50 / 60 Hz.
Wiring: This unit is supplied with a BS 1363 approved main plug. When replacing the fuse, always use a fuse of the same rating and approved to BS 1362. Never use this plug with the fuse cover omitted. To obtain a replacement fuse cover contact your dealer. If the type of plug supplied is not suitable for the mains sockets in your home, then the plug should be removed and a suitable type fitted. Please refer to the wiring instructions below:
Warning: A mains plug removed from the mains lead of this unit must be destroyed. A mains plug with bared wires is hazardous if inserted in a mains socket. Do not connect either wire to the earth pin, marked with the letter E or with the earth symbol 6 or coloured green or green and yellow. If any other plug is fitted, use same rating of fuse in the plug.
Important: The wires in this mains lead are coloured in accordance with the following codes:
– BLUE: NEUTRAL, BROWN: LIVE – As the colors of the wires in the mains lead of this unit may not correspond with the coloured marking identifying the terminals in your plug, proceed as follows: The wire which is coloured blue must be connected to the terminal which is marked with the letter N or coloured black. The wire which is coloured brown must be connected to the terminal which is marked with the letter L or coloured red.
Copyright © 2020 LG Electronics Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Documents / Resources
|LG SK1D Sound Bar [pdf] User Manual|
SK1D Sound Bar, Soundbar