LG MR22GN Magic Remote
Instructions for using the Premium Magic Remote control are in the TV manual. this remote uses RF(Radio Frequency) instead of IR (InfaRed light). this remote will operate within 10m of the tv and does not require it be pointed at the tv.(voice recognition support)
|Range of frequency||2.400 GHz ~ 2.4835 GHz|
|NFC ferquency||13.56 MHz|
|Output Power(Max.)||7dBm (EIRP)|
|Power source||AA 1.5 V,
2 alkaline batteries are used
|Operational temperature range||0 ℃ ~ 40 ℃|
“This device can be operated in at least one Member State without infringing applicable requirements on the use of radio spectrum”
- After replacement of the battery, use the remote control following pairing in accordance with user manual.
- If the unit does not operate after replacement of battery, reattempt pairing in accordance with the user manual.
- If the remote controller is not being used for prolonged period of time, it is recommended you remove the battery from the unit.
- Do not dismantle or exert heat to the battery.
- Do not drop battery or exert extreme impact that may even cause the case to be damaged.
- Do not immerse the battery in water.
- There is danger of explosion if a the battery is inserted reversely.
- Properly dispose of used batteries.
- Open the battery cover to find the label.
Refer to the contact number for services provided in the TV Manual.
Federal Communications Commission(FCC) Statement
Federal Communications Commission(FCC) Statement You are cautioned that changes or modifications not expressly approved by the part responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- this device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
You are cautioned that changes or modifications not expressly approved by the part responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate this equipment and For indoor use only, use outdoors or in other modes not covered by this manual may violate the FCC regulation and violate the user authority to use the product.
FCC RF Radiation Exposure Statement:
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter. End users must follow the specific operating instructions for satisfying RF exposure compliance.
Industry Canada Statement
This device complies with Industry Canada’s license-exempt RSS Stadard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference.
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
IC Radiation Exposure Statement
This equipment complies with IC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment.
NOTE: THE MANUFACTURER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RADIO OR TV INTERFERENCE CAUSED BY UNAUTHORIZED MODIFICATIONS TO THIS EQUIPMENT.SUCH MODIFICATIONS COULD VOID THE USER’S AUTHORITY TO OPERATE THE EQUIPMENT.
Hereby, LG Electronics declares that the radio equipment type [Magic Remote] is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address:
Documents / Resources
|LG MR22GN Magic Remote [pdf] User Manual|
MR22GN, BEJMR22GN, MR22GN Magic Remote, Magic Remote