72 Telecaster Deluxe Wiring
- Loosen and remove the back control plate cover from your guitar.
- Carefully cut original pickup & ground wires as close to the original solder points as possible. Retain as much original wire as possible.
- Remove old harness and place new harness.
- Following the diagram, reattach pickups, ground wires, and output jack.
- Test for functionality and replace the back cover.
NEED HELP INSTALLING YOUR NEW GEAR?
ONE OF OUR LOCAL INSTALL PARTNERS CAN HELP.
Documents / Resources
|920D CUSTOM 72T-RA-SO 72 Telecaster Deluxe Wiring [pdf] Instruction Manual|
72T-RA-SO, 72 Telecaster Deluxe Wiring, 72T-RA-SO 72 Telecaster Deluxe Wiring, Telecaster Deluxe Wiring, Deluxe Wiring, Wiring