1MORE ES602 Color Buds 2 TWS In Ear Earbuds User Guide
1 MORE MUSIC APP
1 MORE MUSIC APP
In The Box
The Left and Right headphones will automatically pair to each other after the lid is open when they are in 117e case (with charge).
Bluetooth Pairing To The Device
To connect to your device for the first time, tum the headphones on to enter the pairing mode, the Right headphone will flash in white art nativity. Headphones will enter a standby mode if not paired to a device within 3 minutes.
“After 1he first successful pairing, headphones we automatic any connect 10 your device. To pair the headphones to a new de\lice, simply place tt1em into the chewing case wad press the pairing button fur 2 seconds. Then click 1 MORE Colobus 2 in the new device pairing list to connect.
• After the first successful pairing, headphones will automatically connect to your device,
(1) To charge the case with Type-C cable.
Battery Status Display in 1 MORE MUSIC APP
Switch the Listening Modes
The default setting of 117e hood phones is “ANG On”, touch and hold on the outside of the headphone to switch ‘ANG On” to “Pass-through .Phone calls and music can be controlled by tapping the outside of the earbuds.
- Above functions are available for either earbud in individual or Stereo mode.
- To decline a call, change a song or control volume, please operate on 1 MORE MUSIC APP, paired mobile phone or device.
- Above functions may vary with d afferent deism.
An IR Sensor automatically detects when you take out your headphone to stop playback ln told telly and resumes playback wl1en you put them back In. To turn off Auto-Play, connect the headphones to the 1 MORE MUSIC App and change in the settings.
Personalized Sound Enabled by Sound ID
MORE MUSIC APP applies with the personalized sound technology- Sound ID. Based on professional music-producing reference standard, Soundly can calculate out the best EQ for ears and solidify it to the headphones for any time use. Click “Soundly” in Ille App homepage lo sell up roar your sound.
- If only 1 headphone can be paired to the device, Open the case, click the pairing button In the case 3 times quick1y to initiate a Left & Right pairing, and t hen click “1 MORE Colobus 2′ In the dace pairing 11st to connect to your device
- Resetting the headphones: Put both Le1t and Right headphones into the case, then press and hold the pairing button in the case for 8 seconds. The headphones will initiate pairing to each other again and the pairing records on the mobile phone/device will be cleared.
- OTA Finn ware Update: can be done synchronously -.a 117e 1 MORE MUSIC APP while the Left and Right earbuds are paired to each other.
* Functions of 1 MORE MUSIC APP may vary with different cell phones or operating systems. For more details, please contact our customer service.
1MORE (1) Year Limited Warranty
1 MORE warrants to the original retail purchaser that this product is to be free from defective maler01s and workmanship roar a period or one year from Ul dale of purchase ii ii is properly used and maintained. If this product proves defective in either material or workmanship, , MORE, at its option, will (a) repair the product with new or refurbished parts, or (b) replace the product Voith an equivalent new or refurbished product, at no charge for parts or labor. If the product model is no Inger available and cannot be repaired effectively or replaced we an identical model, 1MORE at its sole option may replace the unit with a currant modal of 0Qual or greater value. In some cases, modification to the mounting sultan may be required where a new model is substituted. 1 MORE assumes no responsibility or liability for such modification.
TO OBTAJN A REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS WARRANTY, PLEASE RETURN TO THE ORIGINAL DEALER FIRST AND TI-IE ORIGINAL DEALER SHALL REPAIR THE PRODUCT WITH NEW OR RERJRBISHED PARTS OR REPLACE THE PRODUCT WITH AN EQUIVALENT NEW OR REFURBISHED PRODUCT.
You will be required to submit a proof of purchasing details, including but not limited to a receipt or sales invoice. Return shipping tor exchanges/repairs Is the sole responsibility of the original retail purchaser.
- This limited warranty does oil over the failure or the product reselling from improper installation misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, tnshandling, or visor from ordinary Lt38 or environmental da1erioration.
- This limited warranty does not cover cosmetic damage, including paint damage, or consequen1ial damage to other components or premises which may result far any reason from tea figure Dither product.
- This limited warranty is null and void for products not used in accordance wth 1 MORE’S instructions.
- This limited warranty is null and void for Proclus’s with or missing serial numbers and for products not purchased from an AUTHORIZED dealer.
- This limited warranty terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer this product to another party.
We Appreciate Your Business
We know you will enjoy new i MORE headphones as much as we do. At 1 MORE, we value your satisfaction. If you would like more details on this product or any of our other products, please visit us Online by scanning the QR code. Go to www.1more.com and sign up for VIP. and 1MORE will treat you like one.
- Please read this instruction manual carefully and retain tor More reference.
- Please fully charge the battery before first use.
- It the headphones have bean unused fur more than 3 months, we recommend 1hat you charge them. This will improve beanery papacy.
- Only use charging cables and adapters that are FCC (Federal Communications Commission) approved
- In dry environments, static electricity may numb your ear. This ts not related to the quality of the product.
- Never disassemble the headphones. There are no user-serviceable parts inside
- Do not expose117e headphones to temperatures below 32 °F (O “C) or to temperatures above to 13 °F (45 ‘G).
- Do not use the headphones in a thunderstorm storm. This could prevent the headphones Frum working properly, and also increase your chance of being electrically shocked.
- Do not use oil or any volatile liquid to clean this product.
- Do not listen at high volumes for extended periods of time.
- Do not use 1he headphones in traffic. Do not use t he headphones any time it would be dangerous to be unaware of noises around you.
- Adult supervision is required for children of age 6 and under.
- If you don’t feel comfortable attar wearing the headphones, please refer to an aorist for acme on whether in-car headphones arc sortable for you.
Electrical and electronic equipment, parts and battens marked with this symbol must not be disposed of with nail household wastage, must be colletid and disposed of separately to protect the environment.
Your 1 MORE retailer will advise you of the correct way of disposal in your country.
Do not expose batteries or battery packs to excess we heat such as sunshine, fire or 1he like.
Declaration o1 Con1ormity Herby, Tanilba Corporation declares thia1 tile radio 0Quipment type 1 MORE Colobus 2 of ES602 is in compliance with Directed 20t4/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity ls available at 1t1e following internet address: www.1more.corn
RF exposure information: The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction. Radiation Exposure Statement Power is so low that no RF exposure calculation is needed.
Declaration for Compliance
Operation Frequency/Max. EIRP: 2400-2483.SMHz, Left ere Max. EIRP is 12dBm, Right ear Max. EIRP is 12dBm.
Replacement of a battery with an incorrect type 1hat can defeat a safeguard (such as catcher’s fire, explosion, leakage of corrosive electro)’1e etc);
Disposal of a battery into fire or a hot oven, or mechanically crt1shing or cutting of a battery, that can resul1 in an explosion;
Leaving a battery in an extremely high temperature surroundings environment that: carnist in an explosion or the leakage of nameable liquid or gas; and A battery subjected to extremely low air pressure that may result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable lull or gas.
The symbol indicates DC voltage
This product bears the selective sorting symbol for Waste electrical and claytronic (W’EEE). This means that this product must be handled pursuant to European directive 20~ 4/53/EU in order to be recycled or dismantled to minimize is impact on the environment.
User has life choice to give his product to a competent recycling organization or to the retailer when he buys a Nevco electrical or electronic equipment.
To prevent possible hearing damage, do not listen at high volume levels for long periods.
Manufacture: Tinlab Corporation
Add: No. 3333, Liuxian Avenue, Tower A, 35th Floor, Tangling City, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, China
Documents / Resources
|1MORE ES602 ColorBuds 2 TWS In Ear Earbuds [pdf] User Guide|
ES602, ColorBuds 2, TWS In Ear Earbuds, ES602 ColorBuds 2 TWS In Ear Earbuds, In Ear Earbuds, Earbuds