SoundPARA Nano Earbuds Manual
Shenzhen SoundSOUL Information Technology Co.,LTD
Room 1308-1309, Building B, Huihai Square, Chuangye Road,
Longhua District, Shenzhen, China. 51810
Bluetooth Version : V5.0
Maximum working range : 33 feet (10m, without obstacle)
Bluetooth Chip set : Realtek 8763BFR
Working Time : 4 hours
Earbuds Charging Time : 2 hours
Charging Case Charging Time : 2 hours
Charging Case Recharge Earbuds : 3-4 times (both earbuds)
Weight : 0.13oz / 3.7g
Dimension (L * W * H) : 1.1 x 1 x 0.6 inches / 27 x 25 x 16 mm
1. Identify the left and right earbuds.
2. Insert the earbuds into your ears and adjust to find best angle with microphone downwards.
3. Make sure the eartips seal the ear canals.
1. Take out both earbuds from the charging case, the two earbuds will flash in white at first. Then the le indicator goes out, and right indicator fashes in red and white with voice prompt “pairing”.
2. Activate the Bluetooth in your device and hit “SoundPARA Nano” on the Bluetooth list, once paired, the right earbud will hear a voice prompt “connected”.
3. The earbuds can remember previously paired devices. They would automati-cally connect to the last device they have paired before aer being taken out from the case. If not, hit “SoundPARA Nano” on the Bluetooth list and re-connected it.
1. If Le earphone doesn’t connect with Right one within 15 seconds when taking out both from charging case, it will be into standby status. And it will enter into pairing mode again by putting le earbud in charging case and waiting for 3s to be taken out again. (The le one will turn o automatically when in standby mode for 3 minutes)
2. If you want to replace the paired device while it’s connected, you can force the headset to go into pairing mode by long pressing the MFB of right earbud for 6s while the headset is o.
(Try the following steps if you fail building connection between two earbuds, or between earbuds and device)1. Clear the pairing record between the earbuds and all of your devices. 2. Hold and press the MFB of both earbuds for 10 seconds when in charging status, the LED indicator will flash red for 3 times if resetting successfully.
SoundPARA Nano Bluetooth earphones are equipped with a compact and lightweight charging case which is not only a charging dock to charge the earphones, but also a carrying case. With a built-in rechargeable battery, the charging case can provide up to 3-4 times full charge for the earphones (both left and right
Charging the headset
The earphones are partially charged at the factory. Please make sure they are fully charged before first use.1.Put the earphones into corresponding charging slots, make sure the charging contractors are match.2.The LED indicators on the earphones turn red to start charging.3.The earphones are fully charged when LED indicators turn white and turn o aer 1 minute
Charging the case
The charging case can not power o the earbuds or charge them if the case battery is low or dead. Please charge the case soon.
1.Connect the charging port with any USB charging adapter(The current is no greater than 1A).
2.Please charge the earphones at least once every 3 months when not in use for a long time
We warrant this device 12 MONTHS from date of the original purchase for manufacturer defects.
Please scan the QR code or search the link below for detailed PDF manual
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
— Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
— Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
— Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
— Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.