Wireless Noise Canceling Stereo Headset
1. Change EarTip
If it is suggested that you try Middle EarTip first as it first most People.
How to wear:
Adjust its end towards your mouth.
1. Remove the stickers on both EarBuds and plug the EarBuds back in Charging Case as a way to activate EarBuds.
Notes: if EarBuds are unable to be charge, please charge for the charging case via USB cable first(for more details, please refer the following steps).
2. Take out the right earned and hold its MFB for 5s to Trigger pairing mode then wait for auto connection with cellphone. after the auto connection Is done take out the left Earbud and hold Its MFB for 1s to power on. Now wait until two Earbuds auto connect with each other (LED blinks red and white tail 1s).
( Try the following steps if you fail to build connection between two Earbuds.)
Take out both two EarBuds and hold MFBs on both of them for is to power on. Then double tap MFBs on both EarBuds separately and wait until two of them auto connect with each other (LED blinks red and white for 1s).
Operation in Stereo Mode
Hold MFB for ls(LED will turn to white)
Granting two Ea rBuds connect with each other, hold MFB on either EarBud for 3s to power off both of them(LED will turn to red for 2s)
Hold MFB/sfor5s(LED/swill blink red and white) when EarBud/s charged. Once reset EarBudis to factory, all palling list will be erased.
Play Media in both EarBuds
When two EarBuds are connected with each other and cellphone, tap MFB on either EarBud to play/pause music.
Skip Track Forward
Double tap MFB on either EarBud to track forward.
1. Hold MFB on either EarBud for 5s to enter pairing mode. (LED will blink red and white.)
2. On cellphone, search for “QCY-Q38” and tap to connect.
3. The connection has.been completed.
Operation in Mono Mode
Holds MFB for 1s (LED turns to white)
Holds MFB for 3s ( LED will be red for 2s)
Holds MFB for 1s to Ignore incoming calls.
Tap MFB to answer incoming calls and again tap to end calls.
Note: only EarBud connected with cellphone is able to deal with incoming calls.
Switching Audio Output between cellphone and EarBuds
When calling, You may hold MFB 1s
Mute on / off
When calling you may double Tap MFB to switch Mute on / off.
Play / Push
Tap MFB to play or push music.
Skip Track Forward
Double Tap MBF to Track Forward.
Three Way Calling
Activate call waiting facility on your cellphone.(you may refer to cellphone’s manual for more details.)
1. Activate call: Whenever you are on a call and have another incoming call from another cellphone at the same time,you may tap MFB to activate the second call while put the first one on hold. Ignore call:Whenever you are on a call and have another incoming call from another cellphone at the same time, you may hold MFB for is to ignore the second call while keep talking on the first one.
2. Switch between held call and active call: Double tap MFB to switch between the two calls. End call: During three way calling, hold MFB for is to end the active call while re-activate the held one.
Hold MFB for is to activate voice assistant(like Siri)
Single EarBud Re-connecting with Cellphone
Power on single EarBud(LED will turn to white) then tap MFBto reconnect to the last connected device.(the EarBud was once connected with device before.)
Charging for Earphones
Low battery will be warned by voice prompt. (LED will be solid red when charging and turn off once fully charged.)
Plug EarBud back into charging case.( Pogo plug should be connected properly.)
Charging for the Charging Case
Charge the case via USB cable
1. With the new 4.2 Bluetooth version,Q29 brings about more HD experience than ever.
2. TWS style delivers stereo effect with no bound of wire.
3. Special Case allows the earphones to be charged even when stored.
Model number: QCY-Q38
Stand-by time: Approx.80hr
Battery type: Li-polymer
Talking time: Approx. 3hr
Size: 25.3X 17.3 X 29mm
Operation range: 10m(no obstacle)
Battery capacity(EarBud): 3.7V 43 mAh
Battery capacity(Charging Case):3.7V 220mAh
Input parameter(Charging Case):5V = 250mA
After Service and Support
1. Warranty Period 1)Returning: 1 year after you purchase this item. 2)Repairing: 2 years after you purchase this item.
2. Free Returning will Only be Accessed underAll of Following Circumstances 1)1 year after you purchase this item. 2)Three completed guarantee receipts have to be provided to distributor(item model No., sales date and item serial No. shall be displayed on invoice and warranty card). 3) Required item has to be with full package apd accessories. 4)Malfunction has to be caused by quality deficiencies. Notes: Exchanged item will have the same model No. and spec. as your required one’ s.
3. Free Repairing will Only be Accessed underAll of Following Circumstances 1) 2 years after you purchase this item. 2)Three completed guarantee receipts have to be provided to distributor(item model No., sales date and item serial No. shall be displayed on invoice and warranty card). 3) Malfunction has to be caused by quality deficiencies.
Free repairing & returning will not be accessed under following circumstances
A: Item is out of warranty period or effective sales receipt and warranty card fail to be provided.
B: Breakdowns of housing, bags, gifts and accessories orany non-functional fault.
C: Unauthorized disassembly breakdownscausedbyimproper operation or using in environment which is forbidden in user’ s manual.
D: Artificial damages(including but not limiting to leaking, damped, dropping off, squeezing, breaking, burning and distortion).
E: Faults caused byforce Majeures(such as earthquake, fire and flood).
Lifespan: As the booklet states, the eco-lifespan of the item is 5 years while using it in normal ways. Duringthe period, no dangerous material will be leaked. The item mustbe recycled bythe local law.
1.Before using the headset, please read the manual carefully and keep it for future references.
2.The headset need to be fully charged priortofirst-time use.
3.If the headset is left unused for over two weeks, please recharge it periodically.
4.Please use the chargers made by qualified manufacturer.
5.If the headset cannot be found by your phone, please check whether it is in pairing mode; if left unconnected for a long while, the headset will exit pairing mode, please re-enter the mode; if a procedure error of your phone occurs, reboot it; if a procedure error of the headsetoccurs, reboot or reset it.
6.1f the two units can not connect with eachother automatically when switched on. Please hold the MFB of both units until the white light is on then move them approaching each other andwait for the connection completed.
1.Never disassemble or modify your headset for any reasons to avoid any damages and danger.
2.Do not store the headset in extreme temperatures (under 0°C or over 45°C).
3.Avoid using the indicator close to the eyes of children or animals.
4.Do not use this headset during a thunderstorm to avoid irregular function and increased risk of electric shock.
5.Do not use harsh chemicals or strong detergents to clean the headset.
6.Keep the headset dry. Notes Please arrange usingtime properlysinceyour hearing may be damaged by using the device for a longtime.
For any after service, please contact local distributor
Perform standard: Q/HL 1-2016 Manufacturer: Dongguan Hele Electronics Co., Ltd.
Address: Dalingya Industrial Zone, Daojiao Town,Dongguan City, Guangdong Province(QCY Environmental Zone, Dayaling No.5,YuehuiRoad)
Questions about your QCY Q38 TWS? Post in the comments!
Download QCY Q38 TWS Manual [PDF]